This is a job posting from company – SysLogic
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Wisconsin, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for the sourcing, screening, and facilitation of hiring for SysLogic, Inc. Will be responsible being a strong ambassador for SysLogic and our work culture.
- Collaborates with Delivery to understand the needs
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions
- Partners with management to identify approach for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Actively sources candidates to share the SysLogic story to develop and maintain a network for current and future opportunities
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Coordinates interviews
- Manages communication with Candidates
- Provides input into salary ranges
- Collaborates with team to develop and maintain a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Manage multiple priorities effectively, adapt to changes in procedures or conditions easily, and accept new responsibilities with enthusiasm
- Drive clarity out of ambiguity and communicate plan to others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing ATS for candidate documentation and future connections
- Exposure to utilizing social media to maintain networks and connections
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills such as understanding of custom development, data analytics and cyber security
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to perform creatively and in detail-oriented fashion
Travel for 10-15% of the time will be required for remote based candidates. Priority will be given to candidates in WI, IL, OH, IA, MN, and IN.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Substantial Work from Home options on majority of all positions
- Free Food & Snacks
- Company paid travel for all work related travel