This is a job posting from company – Armstrong World Industries
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Primary location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Relocation offered: No
Employment status: Full-Time
The estimated base salary range for this role is “$82,100.00 to $141,350.00” per year.
Individual pay is based on location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors
What does it mean to work at Armstrong?
It means being immersed in a supportive culture that recognizes you as a key player in Armstrong’s future. We are a large company with a local feel, where you will get to know and collaborate with leadership and your colleagues across the company.
By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential. Alongside a competitive remuneration package, you will receive:
A benefits package including: medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, 401k match, long-term disability coverage, vacation and sick time, product discount programs, and many more.
Personal development to grow your career with us based on your strengths and interests.
A casual work environment where we have a recognition program for our team, and service awards. You will also be able to make the most of our fitness center and lunchtime cafe.
A working culture that balances individual achievement with teamwork and collaboration. We draw on each other’s strengths and allow for different work styles to build engagement and satisfaction to deliver results.
Armstrong World Industries (Armstrong Ceilings) has a hybrid/remote opening for a Senior Auditor, eager for fresh challenges and development toward a potential future business or audit leadership roles as our business continues to grow.
You will also contribute toward our next-generation IA journey by collaborating on the development of advanced data analytics to deliver high-impact reporting and dynamic risk assessment capabilities, as well as continuous monitoring and automation to improve effectiveness and efficiency in the fulfillment of our core mission to protect and add value.
This is a hybrid/remote position working from home Monday and Friday, and in-office Tuesday through Thursday (days can be flexible to accommodate).
What you’ll be doing
- Leading audit engagements and providing guidance and coaching to peers
- Completing audit procedures of elevated risk areas for technical or complex audits
- Engaging with the team on audits of business and manufacturing locations across the U.S. and Canada
- Maintaining communication with Internal Auditing management to convey progress and findings
- Obtaining, analyzing, appraising, and documenting evidentiary data to support audit conclusions
- Evaluating and assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, including SOX compliance
- Nurturing relationships and engaging key stakeholders with high-impact, value-added audit reporting
- Preparing value-added audit reports and communicating results to key constituents
- Following up on prior management action plans
- Collaborating with external auditors and co-sourced partners toward collective audit goals
- Assisting Director with Internal Audit Department’s Status Updates for the Audit Committee
- Staying abreast of the latest developments within audit and accounting
- Coordinating pre- and post-implementation reviews of new IT applications
- Advising on risks and controls during org changes and process re-engineering
- Assessing risks/controls with new business acquisitions
- Collaborating with other team members to transform our analytic and continuous monitoring capabilities
- Driving continuous improvement of Internal Audit capabilities and service offerings
- Promoting integrity and ethical values across the organization
What will make you successful
- Solid critical thinking and issue resolution/collaboration skills
- Eagerness toward self-development and embracing new opportunities
- Strong customer focus on the needs of audit stakeholders
- Working knowledge of internal control and professional internal audit standards
- Proficient analytical, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong affinity toward continuous business and process improvement
- Ability to build independent trusted relationships with business partners at all levels
- Ability to prioritize activities and maintain an agile mindset to dynamically shift priorities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related
- 3+ years of Internal Auditing or public accounting experience
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Willingness to travel up to 5 weeks a year
- CPA, CIA, or similar certifications
- Experience utilizing SAP (ECC or HANA)
- Familiarity with data and visual analytic tools (Alteryx, KNIME, ACL, Tableau, Power BI)
- Exposure to AuditBoard or similar audit/SOX management applications
Why should you join Armstrong World Industries?
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions in the Americas. With approximately $1B in revenue, AWI has about 2,800 employees and a manufacturing network of fifteen facilities in North America.
At home, at work, in healthcare facilities, classrooms, stores, or restaurants, we offer interior solutions that help to enhance comfort, save time, improve building efficiency and overall performance, and create beautiful spaces.
For more than 150 years, we have built our business on trust and integrity. It set us apart then, and it sets us apart now, along with our ability to collaborate with and innovate for the people we’re here to serve – our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our employees.
We are committed to developing new and sustainable ceiling solutions, with design and performance possibilities that make a positive difference in spaces where we live, work, learn, heal and play. It’s an exciting, rewarding business to be in, and we’re committed to continue to grow and prosper for the benefit of all of our stakeholders. We hope you join us.
Our Sustainability Ambition