This is a job posting from company – IBI Group
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Michigan, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
Arcadis has officially purchased IBI Group and with this transaction now complete, IBI will now be known as Arcadis IBI Group moving forward. Please refer to our website for more information.
Engineers thrive on solving problems by putting their logic and creativity together. They are able to invent, explore, and question to enhance the areas around us. Arcadis | IBI Group engineers work in multiple disciplines and collaborate on larger initiatives. We are continuing to build our Transportation department and are searching for a Lead Roadway Engineer to join its growing team. This position can be based in Southfield, Lansing or Grand Rapids.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Work closely with other discipline project managers and group leaders to lead road design projects
- Assist in marketing and proposal preparation
- Develop project design criteria
- Mentor Junior Engineers and oversee their design work
- Assist with the completion of bid documents for various municipal and public clients
- Working routinely with ORD, MicroStation and GEOPAK software
- Involvement with MDOT and local agencies projects
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering completed
- Michigan PE is required
- 10+ years of road design experience would be ideal
- Ability to work on multi-team projects
- Experience with MDOT bid document preparation utilizing ORD/MicroStation/GEOPAK and other software
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills are a plus
- Traffic Engineering is a plus
- ITS knowledge is a plus
- Bridge design experience is a plus
Welcome to Arcadis | IBI Group! Located on the 3rd floor of the award-winning Mars Building in Southfield, our office is close to all major highways and just minutes from the exciting renaissance taking place in Downtown Detroit. Southfield has long been considered one of the best places to work in the metro area, with easy access to restaurants, shopping and residential life in the neighboring cities and suburbs.
Our employees enjoy collaborating in a newly renovated, open concept office, allowing us to take a creative approach to projects. Locally, you’ll be working with peers, members of management, and our enthusiastic project services team. As a global architecture, engineering and technology design firm, Arcadis | IBI Group also has offices across the country, continent and world.
Arcadis IBI Group is pleased to provide a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As part of Arcadis IBI Group’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer (as applicable under state law). These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence, drug testing and driver’s license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Arcadis IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability.