This is a job posting from company – AvidXchange
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We are all entrepreneurs who love to innovate and win with a passion for serving our customers. While we take personal ownership of our everyday work, we recognize that we only win as a team.
Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 7 offices across the U.S., or remotely. We’re building more than a tech company – we’re building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be ‘you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you’ll tell for years, you’ve come to the right place.
AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a ®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer in Charlotte, NC or Remote within the U.S. This position would embrace the vision for AvidXchange, defines solutions for complex and ambiguous problems, and crafts product experiences that aim to be intuitive and efficient for our users. We are a collaborative, diverse team of designers, researchers, and writers who value winning as a team and innovating to change the industry. If you are excited about working in an organization that values the power of design and want to work with the most supportive team you can find, this is the role for you. Our team is mostly on the east coast, but we are open to remote candidates for this position.
Passionate about customer success
You use your expertise in user experience design methods to hone the details while keeping the entire product experience front and center. You can plan your work and identify the right approach to any given design challenge, holding yourself accountable using customer outcomes and business metrics.
Win as a team
You build trust across the team by helping others achieve their goals, and you can push the boundaries of design and product innovation. Your constructive communication and collaboration style enables you to quickly build consensus and influence people across your team.
Innovate to change the game
You can identify underlying customer needs and business problems critical to a successful product. You use storytelling and facilitation to drive alignment. You can clearly articulate the pros and cons of any proposed solution. Your judgment allows you to make smart trade-offs between time and effort to ensure the best possible outcome.
Play to our strengths
You model and mentor your peers to help us create a high functioning team that is continuously learning and improving design delivery. You coach peers in design skills you mastered to continuously improve design quality and impact. When you see an issue, you act quickly to resolve or escalate it.
What You’ll Do
- Transform customer and business objectives into compelling products that have purpose, simplicity, and are feasible to build.
- Develop multiple solutions for a specific challenge that can be delivered across a range of products, platforms, and devices with a bias for action and crisp management of priorities.
- Manage the design process for your projects from discovery and concept ideation; through flows and wireframes; to full-fidelity prototype designs.
- Partner with Research to ensure that design concepts meet our customers’ needs and deliver the desired results.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, product managers, developers, content strategists, user researchers, and other designers.
- Clearly present your design process, inspiration, and decisions to stakeholders including senior executives.
- Champion cohesion and consistency by delivering designs that promote our organization’s experience strategy and use of the design system.
- Nurture AvidXchange culture and principles within your team and the design practice.
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- 1+ years leading large-scale product design initiatives.
- A track record of delivering high-quality digital products that delivered results and demonstrate the depth of your design skills; illustrated in a portfolio or case studies.
- Proven experience communicating and presenting complex problems clearly.
- A proven ability to evaluate the customer and business impact of your design decisions.
- Bachelor’s, or equivalent degree, in Design, HCI, or related field, or equivalent professional experience with the design field.
- Prior experience designing for enterprise or SaaS products.
- Prior experience using Figma.
- Prior experience working on complex problems at a systems level.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Product Management
- Job Function User Interface Design
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional