This is a job posting from company – Global Parking Systems
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Global Parking Systems are experts in the management of parking lots, valet services, parking management and shuttle operations at airports across the country. Global Parking Systems also partner with SP Plus Parking Corporation, a leader in the parking management space. Together, we are committed to making the parking experience a first-class enjoyable one for parking consumers. Built on the foundation of excellence and integrity, we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service at all of our parking facilities.
Classification: Full Time
Reports To: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Senior Leads’ hourly rate is $35.05.
Senior Lead has the responsibility of overseeing the parking operations which includes other Leads, Cashiers, Valet Attendants, LPI, Office, Security and Janitorial Maintenance staff. The duties include but are not limited to:
- Applying their working knowledge and understanding of all aspects of garage operations greater than Lead to manage the operation efficiently.
- Training, evaluating and scheduling of Leads and on-call Leads.
- Working as liaison between NSP Management, Lead Staff and Airport Staff.
- Daily scheduling of work assignments for cashiers, valet attendants and LPI staff.
- Preparation of cashiers’ work bank.
- Escorting cashiers to their work stations.
- Inspection of cashier workstations to insure equipment is functioning properly and necessary supplies are present.
- Authorizing cashiers’ breaks to ensure smooth flow of traffic.
- Responding promptly to cashiers’ requests for change, materials or assistance with customer difficulties or equipment malfunctions.
- Ensure that cashiers are properly attired.
- Evaluate cashier performance and when necessary making corrective actions including reporting of same.
- Counting out cashiers’ monies at end of cashiers’ shift.
- Monitor cashiers’ punctuality and documenting absences and tardiness.
- Receiving telephone calls notifying of cashiers’ call-offs; and scheduling replacements for absent cashiers on a daily basis.
- Daily transfer of previous days receipts to the custody of Armored Car Service (day shift only).
- Arrange with Bank of America for delivery of change needed and preparation of change fund deposits.
- Assist in resolving customer difficulties and disputes.
- Provide assistance to customers with insufficient funds. It may also take the form of allowing the customer to exit at a reduced price for cases where the discrepancy is less than $10.00.
- Authorization of extensions of the Grace Period of 10 minutes limited on a case by case basis.
- Resolution of customer disputes over parking fees owed.
- Investigate and reporting of damage claims by customers.
- Reporting on customer complaints.
- Assistance to customers who vehicles have been impounded by SFIAPD or garage personnel. This involves the collection of tow fees and documentation of release forms, transporting patron to impound lot, opening lot and securing lot after they exit.
- Frequent inspections of entrance lanes to ensure that equipment is functioning properly. This is most efficiently achieved through utilization of S&B facility monitoring module. When the system indicates a problem the Lead inspects the indicated equipment and resolves the problem by loading tickets or diagnosing and clearing ticket jams. If a problem is beyond the ability of the Leads, he/she will telephone the SFO Help Desk & S&B Help desk and notify one of the on-site S&B technicians.
- Respond to equipment problems in the exit lanes. This must be done as expeditious as possible to minimize downtime and maximize traffic flow. Again, if problem is beyond the ability of the Lead, he/she will telephone the SFO Help Desk & S&B Help Desk and then contact one of the on-site S&B technicians for assistance.
- Correction and reporting of hazardous conditions within the facility. In cases where a hazard is acute (e.g. a gasoline spill or a car fire) the Lead will take immediate steps to mitigate the hazard and contact SFIA Emergency Services via Communications. In less acute situations, the Lead either notifies the appropriate craftmans (e.g. electrician or plumber) or makes a report to the Management.
- In cases where parked vehicles present a hazard, the Lead summons a tow truck to have the vehicle impounded, documents location of vehicle and the reason for the impoundment, and carefully inventories the vehicle for damage prior to the tow.
- Download LPI handheld units to S&B system, perform reconciliation of LPR/LPI and upload consolidated inventory to all handheld units for usage the following shift (Weekends and holidays only).
- Monitor facilities occupancy, directing patrons to vacant areas with the assistance of other leads, security staff and/or ambassadors.
- Monitor distribution of vouchers to facilities with ample spaces and ease of use for patrons.
- Accept other assignments from Management.
In addition to the Senior Lead duties outline above, the Senior Lead shall perform the following duties that are the same as Lead.
Global Parking Systems is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.