This is a job posting from company – Tatum
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Jersey, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Our client is an international food manufacturer with is a state-of-the-art plant.
The Cost Accountant position is based in Collingswood, NJ. This position will report directly to the Director of Accounting. The Cost Accountant will work with a team of 2 in managing the costing and pricing for the organization.
location: Oaklyn, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 – 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor’s degree
experience: 3 Years
· Maintain and build standard costing and pricing
· Analyze the gross by product and by product line
· Analyze variances to standard cost
· Analyze manufacturing plant expenses
· Analyze Selling and General Administrative Expenses
· Produce various reports (daily/weekly/ monthly)
· Participate in Monthly Inventory Close
· Participate in capital investment projects
· Physical inventory management
· Be the backup for general accounting from time to time
· Ad hoc tasks from sales, operations and management
· Bachelor degree in accounting or similar field
· 3 – 5 years of experience in cost accounting or similar field
· Very autonomous
· Teamwork oriented
· Be able to work closely with production to understand processes.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
For immediate consideration please email your resume in word doc format to [email protected]
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.