This is a job posting from company – TeamDynamix
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Ohio, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We have a remote opportunity on our marketing team at TeamDynamix. We are in search of an innovative Senior Campaign Manager who can wear many hats, will positively enhance our work culture, and is eager to utilize their full potential. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, shrewd, versatile, and competitive (in a nice way); you enjoy creating compelling campaigns with measurable results driving high growth sales teams.
The Senior Campaign Manager runs multi-touch, multi-dimensional campaigns including inbound and outbound tactics to meet sales pipeline targets. In this role you will ideate, activate and drive forward “plays” for the SDR team including vertical, horizontal and competitive take-away campaigns. Campaigns combine ABM, email, digital, and direct marketing targeted at a specific audience. You will also own and manage all campaigns for virtual & live events, content syndication, and outbound sequence generation. This position reports to the CMO and operates in tandem with the digital marketing and content teams. Take your career to the next level by joining a high-performance marketing team with heavy use of MarTech.
About the Role
- Own, create, plan, and execute targeted campaigns that incorporate email, ABM, direct mail, and digital, with a surgical / targeted approach to support SDR team efforts
- Manage content syndication programs across multiple vendors including content selection and promotion; tracking for success and reporting of metrics
- Run virtual events including the securing of speakers and content; ideate with leader of content and digital team; produce and execute events
- Create, track & optimize outbound call sequence content and cadence to support the SDR team; coordinate with content leader for addition of new assets
- Create promotional transactional emails to support key campaign activities including virtual events, webinars and high impact content / assets
- Continually measure, monitor and drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency to fulfill sales & demand gen pipeline generation.
- Present regularly on program performance and success to sales and marketing leaders.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Own the annual client summit from tip to tail; this is an annual event with approximately 500 attendees featuring 5 tracks of content
- 4+ years experience in a B2B SaaS marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and contact list creation to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns; familiar with OutReach or Salesloft sequence creation.
- Adept with SalesForce including reporting and tracking.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of how to use content marketing to generate qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
Work better together. Our philosophy is that technology should be easy to use, own, and operate – so we put IT Service Management (ITSM), Project Portfolio Management (PPM), and Enterprise Service Management (ESM) together – on one, simple, codeless platform. From there, we focused on enterprise connectivity and workflow by delivering iPaaS with ITPA. Life is complicated enough… we make it easier. More at TeamDynamix.com, @TDXBuzz, LinkedIn.
What We Offer
- 100% remote-first culture with flexible working hours.
- Compensation packages designed to delight (top salaries for top talent).
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and HSA for employees and their families.
- 3.5% match on 401(k) – both traditional and Roth options available.
- Paid time off, company-recognized holidays, and floating holidays.
- Wellness resources to include legal, financial, and mental health.
- Open, collaborative work environment with a casual dress code.
- Latest equipment – company-issued laptop, dual monitors, and additional tech as needed.
- Transparency with a flat organization, weekly company meetings, and quarterly town halls.
- Backed by a west-coast based private equity firm that invests in high-growth private companies across North America.
- Passionate, caring, and awesome co-workers.
- Strong, positive culture. Check out our Glassdoor and Comparably ratings.
At TeamDynamix, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.
TeamDynamix requires employees to be fully vaccinated (and boosted if eligible) against COVID-19 in order to work in its office, join Company-sponsored activities, or travel for business purposes. Candidates who plan to partake in these activities will need to be eligible by their start date.
Equal Opportunity Statement
TeamDynamix is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Powered by JazzHR