This is a job posting from company – Smoker & Company LLC
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
One Source Business Solutions LLC, part of the Smoker & Company family of businesses, has a current opportunity for a Senior Business Advisor to drive business brokerage opportunities between sellers and buyers that will result in revenue growth for the business unit. This position also focuses on establishing business development opportunities for clients, including profit improvement and cost control. Finally, this position will be responsible for the strategic planning of OSBS along with the potential for P&L results.
- Locate, screen, propose and close potential business brokerage deals.
- Develop negotiating strategies for businesses considering the opportunity to sale or those businesses looking to acquire another company.
- Creatively and professionally source new clients through thoughtful and targeted marketing and sales strategies.
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in helping organizations
- Listen to and collaborate with business owners on strategies to expand and improve their businesses.
- Ability to understand the challenges of business owners and can match products/services to achieve desired results.
- Passionate about delivering value to clients.
- Assess client operational/administrative systems. Develop and implement effective policies and procedures. Provide training and on-going client assistance both on-site and through telephone support.
- Recommend a strategic plan to business owners by studying market, financial, technological, organizational, human resource, legal, and environmental opportunities; preparing and presenting background information; recommending objectives and outcome measurements.
- Develop business programs addressing profit improvement and cost control.
- Create an understanding and positive image of objectives and issues by building relationships with clients, financial institutions, community organizations, and team members; keep the firm’s name before the public through speaking engagements, publications of articles and books, and/or participation in civic affairs.
- Assist with marketing efforts by promoting company services to clients, contacting leads, conducting follow-up and other marketing efforts.
- Develop and conduct Business Development seminars.
- Keep clients aware of new services and developments; maintain contacts with referral sources; stay current on new ideas and trends that may have an impact on clients.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Knowledge and background with Accounting and Business practices.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Knowledge of firm’s services and those overseeing management of same.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to foster a cooperative environment.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Word processing skills.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Ability to develop and maintain record keeping systems and procedures.
- Ability to develop, monitor and update budgets.
- Knowledge of research tools and ability to utilize same.S