This is a job posting from company – Visions Federal Credit Union
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Why work for Visions?
Flexibility, security, competitive wages, and benefits ranging from medical to retirement – we’ve got it all. We offer 40-hour (full-time), 30-hour (part-time plus), and part-time positions, along with opportunities for advancement, development, and tuition reimbursement. We’re a company that’s growing more and more every day – and you can, too.
We’re a community-minded organization with more than 50 years of experience. We serve members across three states, and our culture is one built on giving back. We’re more than just money – we’re people helping people.
If you want to be part of something greater, something different, and something growing – then come work at Visions.
We’re more than banking. You can be, too. #ClaimYourSeat
Job Position Purpose/Summary: The Senior Branch Member Account Specialist (BMAS) provides exceptional member service by performing transactions and adherence to exceptional service expectations. Must enjoy working with the public. Possess an engaging outgoing, positive personality that will provide a warm and consistently friendly member experience. Should be interested in problem-solving to help members resolve issues or concerns with statement, accounts, and problems. Be an advocate for, be able to explain and sell/enroll members in Credit Union products, offerings, and services. Must be able to interview members and perform needs assessment for consumer loans (except mortgage lending). Comfortable with interfacing with a variety of technologies to obtain status, input information, open new accounts, and process activities for members. Desire to serve the local community.
Education & Experience: We pride ourselves in our advocacy for education, growth, and opportunity for experience at Visions Federal Credit Union. This position would minimally require a high school education, with preference for a certificate or degree in financial areas or customer service and/or two to four years’ experience in customer service, retail, banking or financial services industry.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Due to the nature of this role in dealing with our members on an on-going basis, the position requires (and is not limited to):
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written); Efficient time management and organizational skills; Flexibility (able to adapt to changing environment).
- Positively communicate with diverse membership and staff population while providing excellent customer
- Strong computer skills, adherence to confidentiality, detail oriented.
- Must able to complete all assigned educational courses and Product Certification tests, within required timeframes with passing
- Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, comfortable with multiple competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events in a calm and logical
- All employees must embrace and foster an environment that supports our mission and core
- Perform other job-related duties as