This is a job posting from company – Hands of Mercy Hospice
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Wanted: SALES REPRESENTATIVE AFFINITY HOSPICE
Are you a SALES REPRESENTATIVE who is looking to move your career to the next level? Are you passionate about exceptional patient care? If so, we may have the perfect professional opportunity for you!
Our Recruitment Team is actively looking for a Sales Representative who are the perfect fit. If you are a Sales Representative who would like to explore opportunities with Affinity Hospice, send us your resume today! All candidates can email current resumes to [email protected]
We are Affinity Hospice. We are one of the fastest growing, privately held hospice organizations in the country for several reasons. We are passionate about exceptional patient and family care. We believe the care we provide truly matters. We are deeply committed to our team members. Our core Leadership Team has been working together for more than 20 years, and because of our unprecedented growth, we are actively looking for like-minded health care professional to join us. This is an excellent opportunity to join a nationally recognized team.
We have open positions in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Arkansas. If you’re looking for a meaningful career path within a growing and dynamic organization, send your resume today. We encourage ALL Sales Representatives contact us and explore what makes Affinity Hospice an employer of choice. In addition to a mission-driven work environment, we offer highly competitive compensation packages.
Job Title: Community Care Manager
Reports To: Sales Manager
Experience in Hospice…
Summary: Responsible for the successfully selling of Bridgeway Hospice services in a defined geographic territory and developing and implementing a comprehensive external and internal sales and marketing plan.
- Educate physician offices/groups, hospitals, long-term care facilities (nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.) on the benefits of home health and/or hospice services. Duties include identifying and properly qualifying opportunities, making presentations to key decision makers and overcoming objections.
- Required to complete a minimum number of sales calls per day as outlined by Sales Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete records of referral sources, monthly activity, weekly activity and daily activity in a company chosen CRM.
- Responsible for maintaining and documenting marketing expenditures and submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Perform market research and analysis.
- Work with interdisciplinary team to facilitate community education to physicians, hospitals, long-term care facilities, allied healthcare professionals and the community at large.
- Furnish marketing advice, counsel and general staff support to all departments within the company.
- Closely monitor external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
- Develop marketing campaigns for existing or new services offered to include formulating a specific budget and expenditure for plan for each campaign.
- Assist with public relations outreach through speaking engagements, in-services and other involvement in community organizations, trade shows and co-marketing with allied healthcare professionals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and supports Bridgeway Hospice vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, confidentiality standards and code of ethical behavior.
- Must have the ability to create a successful and meaningful marketing strategy for assigned territory.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Must be organized, have a high work ethic and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Must read, write and speak fluent English. Bilingual (Spanish speaking) a plus.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and travel independently within assigned territory may.
- Ability to operate office equipment which may include heavy lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions to meet deadlines and the needs of referral sources.
- Meets mandatory continuing education requirements.
- Demonstrates commitment, professional growth and competency.
This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.
You agree to conduct your job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Employee Handbook, Company’s Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, some of these duties may be subject to accommodation and or reassignment. Additionally, as required by applicable law, the company will engage in a prompt, good faith, interactive process with employees who require reasonable accommodations, and will attempt to reasonably accommodate such employees. The company encourages employees and applicants for employment to initiate this interactive process promptly with the company whenever such accommodations may be required.