This is a job posting from company – Assa Abloy
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Distributor Sales Representative
Location: North Carolina (near Winston-Salem, also covering Eastern TN)
ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions provides end-users (healthcare facilities, schools, universities, military, commercial buildings, etc.) with unsurpassed security and life-safety solutions and the essential support services (LEED consultation, code compliance, access control system integration, product research and selection, specification writing services, technical support, etc.) to ensure well-functioning doorway systems in the commercial building industry. This is all accomplished by combining the strengths of industry-leading door and hardware brands. Visit www.assaabloydss.com for more information.
The Distributor Representative is the primary connection between ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions and the distributor network.
- Work with distributors to increase the sale of ASSA ABLOY brands.
- Promote to our distributors the ASSA ABLOY doors, frames, hardware, and electro-mechanical literature.
- Help our distributors resolve any issues they have with quality, warranty, or other customer service related issues.
- Assist our distributors with questions about ASSA ABLOY policies and procedures.
- Help connect our distributors to the other ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions team members (Electro-mechanical Specialist, End User Specialists, Specification Writers, Architectural Promotion Specialists, etc.) as necessary.
- Arrange for any necessary distributor training on ASSA ABLOY product lines.
- Plan and conduct product and solution training sessions with the channel influencers and internal ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions personnel.
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED with Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3 + years of experience working in the distribution channel of the door and hardware business strongly preferred.
- Possess good understanding of the contract door and hardware business.
- Possess product knowledge of commercial doors, frames, hardware, and electro-mechanical products.
- AHC certification highly desired.
- Able to prospect for new distribution and administer the opening process of an account.
- Strategic thinker; able to