This is a job posting from company – Frank Black Pipe & Supply Co.
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Do you have what it takes?
Do you have a positive personality and a competitive spirit? What about proven sales and customer service performance? Are you a top performer looking for a chance to grow in the steel pipe industry?
If you answered yes – then consider applying to join our growing sales team at Frank Black Pipe & Supply Co. in McPherson, Kansas!
Applicant must be competitive, driven, motivated, coachable, resilient, a self-starter and have a record of successful sales experience.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent negotiation skills and sales strategies to move sales from introduction to closing.
- Five to seven years of relevant sales experience in steel pipe or closely related industry.
- Work experience in the steel pipe industry in both inside and outside sales settings.
- Ability to seek out and develop sustainable relationships with key accounts throughout the United States.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Must be flexible with roles and responsibilities.
- Must be able to facilitate conversational and negotiating skills.
- Ability to develop business relationships with clients and decision-makers in a corporate structure.
Primary Responsibilities and Expectations:
The candidate should be self-motivated and focused on year over year growth of sales volume and profitability.
As an experienced Sales Representative, you are the core of the customer experience by recommending solutions that will not only meet but exceed the needs of our customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Obtain and exceed desired results in account growth, market penetration and revenue targets
- Participate in the planning and execution of company marketing and sales strategies
- Building and maintaining positive customer relationships according to strategies and business plan
- Increasing sales volume & profitability through expansion of customer base
- Function as a liaison between the customers and inter-company personnel
- Communication of customer requirements as well as changing market conditions to management and co-workers
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers and provide information to management regarding opportunities to maximize sales
- Developing new business strategies and providing input into pipe sales and marketing process
- Responsible for current market share growth while identifying strategy for market expansion
- Assisting in the development of new products and service opportunities
- Assisting to identify, prioritize and evaluate the business opportunities in any area (processing, finishing, services and marketing), analyzing the attractiveness of the opportunity for the company, and proposing further action or rejection of the initiative
- Troubleshooting and resolving non-routine customer complaints
- Providing customers with product information to assist them in determining appropriate products to purchase
- Sourcing new opportunities into competitive quotes
- Processing new orders
- Managing existing orders
- Facilitating shipment to customer
- Arranging special orders and delivery
- Maintaining files and updating customer records
Frank Black Pipe & Supply Co. challenges its professionals to become the best version of themselves. We stand by the philosophy that as WE grow personally, so grows the company. We are a multi-faceted, thriving organization which has experienced strong, continuous growth since its inception in 1989.
- 5-7 years proven experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Business or a related field preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-driven; able to start, research, and complete assigned projects
- Detail oriented with great analytical skills
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong computer skills: spreadsheets and database.
- Stable work history
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Valid driver s license