This is a job posting from company – BrandSafway
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
A leading provider of specialized services to the global industrial, commercial and infrastructure markets, BrandSafway delivers access and scaffolding systems, forming and shoring, industrial services and related solutions to more than 32,000 customers worldwide. BrandSafway was formed when Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services and Safway Group combined in 2017. We are a corporation of 35,000 employees with operations in more than 35 countries.
At BrandSafway, we know our employees are our greatest asset, which is why we give them the tools, training, and resources to be successful. Come join our growing Sales team! We are looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for the rental and sale of products and equipment for the Company’s concrete forming and shoring business within a geographic sales territory. The Sales Representative will develop his/her revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers leading to future sales within the commercial and heavy civil/ infrastructure construction markets.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Develops new customers; identifies and pursues valuable leads.
- Services current client base, responding to needs and requirements; provides technical advice.
- Maintains records of projects to properly manage job sites; generates other reports as required.
- Assists with bidding on jobs and material takeoffs.
- Resolves customer disputes during initial setup of contract; serves as resource to the Customer Service Representatives (CSR) following contract completion.
- Assists CSR with dispute resolution following completion of contract.
- Determines preliminary equipment and labor availability.
- Provides clarification to customers on terms and conditions.
- Consults with engineering and operations departments as required.
- Generates revenue in the commercial and construction markets.
- Grow existing customer accounts and relationships.
- Develop and build relationships with new accounts and develop additional contacts within existing accounts and increase market share.
- Develop and execute strategies aimed at growing target accounts related to geography, market segment, product line or account resulting in revenue growth.
- Keep up-to-date records on sales calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings in a timely manner in the format required.
- Prepare and present technical presentations on products and services.
- Entertain clients as required.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times.
- Perform other duties as required.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.)
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with emphasis on business, marketing, mathematics, engineering, or similar discipline
- Strong ability to read blueprints; ability to visualize shoring, forming and scaffolding schemes
- At least 3-5 years outside sales experience in construction field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel locally and some overnight travel
BrandSafway, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, special disabled or Vietnam or other era veteran status.
Notice to all potential job candidates:
Please be advised that BrandSafway will never require or ask for any fee from you in exchange for being considered, hired, promoted, transferred or having ongoing employment with us. It is a violation of our Code of Conduct if any employee requests any money or fee from you in exchange for any special treatment or consideration. If anyone, regardless whether an existing employee, or anyone else, requests payment of any fee in exchange for being hired into our company, you may confidentially contact our HR Compliance department at [email protected] and provide the name of the individual and any other documentation or proof of such an act.