This is a job posting from company – Villa Hermosa
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Arizona, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
An award-winning SRG senior living community is seeking a seasoned, highly-motivated senior living Sales Professional possessing strong person-to-person value selling abilities and excellent sales/time management skills to join our community team.
At this community you will find:
- An outstanding location and beautiful community with luxurious common spaces
- A robust lead pipeline and generous new lead generation results
- State of the art digital marketing
- An operations team that delivers on resident and family expectations
- A fine dining program with constantly evolving menus, extensive daily specials and even a cutting edge, plant based whole foods menu.
- An experienced and passionate ownership/leadership team with the opportunity for advancement and growth over time
- The opportunity to believe in what you sell and make a difference
- Substantial base salary + commissions + occupancy bonus as well as comprehensive benefits
- Face-to-face selling of community’s senior living options through strong relationship building skills as well as excellent telephone skills, lead management and selling/closing techniques.
- Outstanding listening and discovery skills with an inquisitive, empathetic sales style.
- High energy, persistent self starter with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to convey community’s value and offer personalized solution based options to prospective residents.
- Promotes the community through on site meetings, tours and events, telephone follow up, community outreach to referral groups and influencers and related sales functions with the primary goal of generating qualified move ins that meet or exceed census goals.
- The ideal candidate will have at least three years of successful senior housing experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.