This is a job posting from company – Mettler Toledo
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
Mettler Toledo has high quality and accuracy standards. Final invoicing is dependent on efficient and accurate data. The expectation for Final invoicing is that all orders shipped prior day and eligible for invoicing must be completed, invoices, BOL, and packing list/delivery note emailed to customer and rep. Invoices for web billed customers are to be sent to the web portal team.
The Sales Invoice Administrator is responsible for final invoicing all orders shipping from various Production facilities, calculating and applying freight costs. Pull PODs and keep files updated for SOX compliance. Process commissions after final invoicing is completed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Manage housekeeping reports to issue milestone invoices and release delivery blocks so orders will ship when ready
- Understand special payment terms and revenue recognition requirements to ensure invoicing is completed appropriately and required documentation is in the file.
- Track orders shipping from other Production facilities, coordinate to transfer shipments and invoice when appropriate.
- Calculate and add freight charges to orders.
- Track order status for order that are unable to be invoiced.
- Correct any billing documents with errors.
- Process Commissions and disputes: Commissions are completed every day, ensuring the appropriate documentation and approvals are in the file for reference as needed.
- Commission dispute resolution must be acknowledged within 1 business day and resolution within 5 business days. Completed daily (within control) with a heightened sense of urgency on month end date.
- Commissions to be processed per the commission contract.
- It is required to work longer hours on month end until all the orders are booked, and the month is closed. Sometimes, the month end may fall on a weekend or holiday, and we may need to work on Saturday or the holiday. In addition, there is no time off the last 3 days of the month due to month end activities.
What You Need to Succeed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in ERP & CRM systems
- SAP experience a plus
- Effective communication skills
- Efficient at multi-tasking, time management & self-prioritizing with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude
Minimum Education / Experience Required:
- Preferred minimum associate degree in Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales support role.
Our Offer to You
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, employee wellness programs, plus other perks and discounts
- Parental and caregiver leave policies
- All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
About Mettler Toledo
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world’s laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh – from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced, packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to the world.
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
No matter how far human kind goes to explore new frontiers, Mettler Toledo is there to help make it happen.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click .
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at [email protected]
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.
Job Reference #
1571 Northpointe Pkwy Lutz, FL 33558 United States
+1 (813) 889-9500