This is a job posting from company – Professionals Connect
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Our Client sells residential and light commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products, parts and supplies through dealers (independent companies that sell, deliver and service Carrier, Bryant, & HVAC products to residences and businesses in their respective markets).
The Sales Centers sell parts, supplies and equipment and manage a book of business of local access HVAC contractors. Our centers process over the counter warranty and provide general customer service to the HVAC contractor.
The Counter Sales Associate is responsible for promoting the entire line of HVAC products (parts & supplies and Bryant equipment) to increase sales as well as increase market penetration with our private label, Top Tech. This position has direct contact with customers; therefore, neatness in personal appearance and professional customer service is essential. The ability to multi-task is also a key skill for this position. This position is also eligible to participate in our Counter Sales Associate incentive compensation plan.
- Responsible for promoting sales of HVAC replacement components and aftermarket products to our Customer/Dealer Network and HVAC Contractors.
- Establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing prompt and courteous service for all customers and potential customers of the Branch, including walk-in and telephone calls.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of HVAC products and actively promote our private label brand.
- Follow and adhere to all safety, health, security and environmental standards.
- Maintaining shelves, general appearance of showroom and assist in shipping and receiving products with the ability to operate a forklift; may require lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent customer service skills; excellent computer skills required (Microsoft applications and keyboard & data entry proficiency).
- Our Products are commercial and residential HVAC parts and equipment, therefore, experience working with contractors is desired. However, we will train the right person.
- Professional phone etiquette is a must.
- Excellent listening skills
- Team oriented – problem solver
- High School diploma or equivalent with one (1) year experience.
- Prior forklift certification preferred but not required.
Relocation is not offered for this position
Powered by JazzHR