This is a job posting from company – EvergreenHealth
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Washington, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Wage Range: $37.74 – $69.60 (Commensurate with experience)
Sign On Bonus: Up to $10,500 for those new to EvergreenHealth
Territory covered: Edmonds
Who We Are
EvergreenHealth is one of largest, most innovative stand-alone Home Health providers in the nation with a local vision, dedicated to serving patients and families in the Pacific Northwest since 1992. From Everett to South Seattle and beyond, our compassionate, skilled providers have the opportunity to provide care in their own community. To learn more and hear from our staff click here:
As an interdisciplinary team we work together to enrich the health and wellbeing of every life we touch. Our care teams are composed of the following:
- Nurses (RN & LPN)
- Certified Would Care Specialists
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Social Workers
- Certified Nursing Assistants (Home Health Aides)
Why Join Our Team? As an employee of EvergreenHealth we believe in helping our staff by:
- Innovative Technologies. Our teams are excited to utilize Epic as a tool that will help to streamline and optimize our clinical, administrative, and revenue cycle workflows.
- Creating a flexible and customized career by offering flexible schedules
- Offering work/life balance providing a variety of territories to work/serve. We do our best to keep you in the territory that is the closest to your home or desired community.
- Training: Our new staff will feel confident knowing they have learned from experienced preceptors within their area of specialty.
- Providing Professional Development as supported through our Tuition Assistance program, paid CEU’s, in addition to career advancement through leadership pathways.
- Low staff to patient ratios ensuring staff feel safe and that we are providing the best possible clinical care and outcomes for our patients and their families.
- Commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce: Our staff share a deep commitment to providing exceptional care and service for each one of our patients, and one another.
- Providing a culture of safety: We are proud to be recognized by