This is a job posting from company – Xceleration Partners LLC
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Reward Operations Specialist is responsible for several major revenue catalysts with multiple daily responsibilities that are time sensitive and require a high level of attention to detail. This digital ecommerce role is fast paced, must be knowledgeable on multiple online systems and be able to work independently to achieve objectives. Position can work with our catalog and procurement teams to help promote new products into our online platform and support the ordering process of our Procurement team.
Our Xceleration Reward Operations team is looking for a self-starter, highly motivated to excel under minimal supervision. This role will have a proven track record of executing multiple tasks in our results-driven organization.
The goal of the Reward Operations Specialist is to make sure that the standard is always maintained while continually looking for new ways to improve. The Reward Operations Specialist is expected to drive change through experiences, knowledge of established and emerging market opportunities and to drive our organization to a more enhanced digital future!
This role is currently temporary with a strong potential of becoming permanent in 2023. This role is currently remote with hybrid (combining in-office and remote) plans for mid-2023.
What your impact will be:
- Responsible for placement of products featured on home, landing, and catalog pages as well as categorizing products within navigation structure.
- Responsible for adding and importing new product data to digital catalogs in a timely, consistent, and accurate manner.
- Structure product offering for web-based catalog in a manner that is consistent across vendors and directly influences participants redemption decisions.
- Review, audit, and correct existing website catalog content to identify missing information as well as issues with accuracy, clarity, and layout.
- Execute product updates and Quality Assurance initiatives with impeccable attention to detail, adhering to strict QA standards.
- Communicate with vendors through bi-weekly calls for strategic planning, execution, data acquisition and escalations. Act as primary contact regarding catalog inquiries and to validate content and application listings.
- Partner with merchandising and sales teams to execute strategic objectives related to assortment strategy.
- Follow tasks and projects through to a satisfactory completion across all stakeholders.
- Manage and confirm special order files.
- Support Procurement team with placing orders with our vendors.
- Identify opportunity and assist with continual process improvement.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Available to work 40-hours per week on a temporary basis.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and adapt in fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate easily with others and grow through constructive feedback.
- Ability to project manage own workload.
- Experienced in using Microsoft tools including Access, Excel and Word.
- Digital Commerce / E-commerce
- 3+ years eCommerce B2B or B2C operations.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications and/or related fields preferred.
- Competitive pay, perks, and employee-first policies: company-paid holidays; generous PTO; flexible scheduling opportunities
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal, Short/Long-term Disability, 401(k) & Retirement planning
- Open-door management and HR practices, transparent career advancement planning and professional development opportunities.
- Comfortable, casual work environment – plus coffee and snacks – we want you to enjoy coming to work!
- Participate in the solutions you build! Our employees participate in Xcel!, our internal recognition program. You’ll use RewardStation® – our proprietary software – to give and receive points for a job well done. You can redeem your points in a catalog built just for our team, with exciting merchandise, gift cards, travel & experience options, and more!
A Little More About Us
We’re a team of bright, driven professionals, each of whom brings unique perspectives, experience, ideas, and skills to our roles. Our company culture means everything to us – we call it CARE (Collaborative. Adaptable. Respectful. Efficient.) Every member of our team works hard to exemplify these qualities in every aspect of the work we do each day. We’re looking for people who genuinely want to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our team. It’s not enough to be a cog in the machine here – and you’ll never be treated like one. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, flexible environment: people who can think creatively, problem-solve quickly, and who welcome change and challenge with positivity. We’re always pushing ourselves and our solutions forward for our clients. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we hope you’ll join us!
Xceleration is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, religious creed, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, denial of family and medical care leave, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.