This is a job posting from company – Lakeshore Learning Materials
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
At Lakeshore, we create innovative learning materials and world-class guest experiences for teachers, parents and children. Since 1954, we’ve grown into a global community-with a thriving e-commerce business, multiple catalogs, 60+ retail stores, a peerless national sales force, plus international offices that support our preeminent supply chain division. But today we’re working better, smarter and faster than ever-and setting our sights even higher. We’re building an infrastructure designed for scalability, embracing data-driven decision-making and using technology to improve efficiency and ensure the best tools for the best work. Most importantly, we continue to invest in a diverse team of inquisitive top talent who fuel each other’s passions and curiosity, take risks, try new things and believe that every new day brings opportunities for growth.
You don’t need a background in education, but a desire to learn is essential! As part of the store management team, you get to play an active role in developing a first-class crew, help to maximize store sales, and provide our customers with an unforgettable retail experience-all in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment that demands operational expertise. Sound challenging? It is. But with success comes reward.
Providing great customer service isn’t just a goal-it’s the essence of who we are.
Our energetic and friendly approach to exceeding each customer’s expectations is a hallmark of every Lakeshore Learning Store nationwide. Each customer knows that walking through our doors means experiencing unbeatable service with an amazing depth of product knowledge every time they visit.
Lakeshore Learning Store management teams have a knack for leading by example.
In fact, this is the glue that holds our successful retail team together. No job is too small to tackle…and no team success is too small to celebrate.
- Recruit and develop an engaged, sales-driven team
- Involved in training and developing new store associates
Building Service Standards
- Surpass expectations regarding customer service
- Seek and communicate customer feedback in regard to school and home use of products
- Build a unique and lasting relationship with customers
Building Revenue & Operational Excellence
- Maximize sales and manage controllable expenses
- Maintain visual presentation of merchandise and signage
- Maintain company expectations regarding retail policies and procedures
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Positive and proactive approach to management and working as a team
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate company standards and reinforce them with entire team
- Strong desire to recognize and reward achievements-big and small
- Capacity to give regular and clear feedback to team
- Ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
- Capacity to multitask in order to meet simultaneous demands
- 1 year related retail management experience
- Ability to work flexible part-time schedule, including nights and weekends
- Knowledge of retail POS systems
And here’s our end of the bargain!
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous employee discount
- Quarterly bonus program
At Lakeshore, we know our diversity makes us stronger, and when everyone feels included and valued, we all win. We strive to embrace our differences and create an intentionally diverse and inclusive community that is representative of the teachers, families and children we serve.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
People are selected to become members of the Lakeshore family based on skill, merit, and mind-boggling talent-not based on race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, marital status, domestic partnership status, military status, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, alienage, AIDS or AIDS-related complex status, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim of domestic violence, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If things aren’t equal, we all lose. INDRLL5