This is a job posting from company – GNC
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
GNC is looking for dynamic retail sales associates that not only “Live Well” as a lifestyle, but have the desire to share that passion with others. If that describes you, then join the high energy store’s team at GNC. This outstanding opportunity is designed to help you reach your full earning potential. In addition to your base pay, you have the opportunity to earn additional cash through our sales incentive program!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
What are we looking for?
- A retail sales associate who enjoys interacting with customers and is committed to helping them choose the right products, as well as making recommendations based on their overall product knowledge and understanding of the customer’s needs
- The ability for you to generate sales, not only for the benefit to the company and your store, but for you and your financial well-being.
- The drive to achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals
- Promote career growth by working with store management in the opening, closing and operating of a retail store. This includes cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures, as well as maintaining the appearance of the store
- The ability to complete omni-channel orders timely and accurately in compliance with company guidelines
- Display an awareness of all store communications including: product information, advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives
- Boost product knowledge by learning the features, advantages and benefits. Staying on top of nutritional, wellness trends
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Passion to Live Well!
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Employee discount
GNC Holdings LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer