This is a job posting from company – KeHE Distributors
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Retail Merchandiser is accountable to work as part of a team to execute major store setting and resetting objectives in support of company sales and marketing objectives. THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE – MONDAY and TUESDAY OR TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY. Avg hours are 18 to 22 hours a week. This will be a 75% travel role with overnight stay.
- Provide input on development and the actual execution of planograms and other store set design documents.
- Plan and coordinate timely product deliveries, which are required to effectively support setups and major resets.
- Effectively communicate with customer merchandising teams, store personnel, merchandising manager and any other KeHE merchandising personnel who are involved with current project, on a timely basis regarding project planning and status of activities.
- At the direction of the merchandising manager, assist with merchandising proposals where required.
- Assist with sales rep. vacation coverage where needed.
- Totally accountable for the cost effective management and efficient control of any and all travel related expenses that are incurred as a result of merchandising duties.
- Perform other related activities as assigned.
- Comply with established company policies and procedures in accomplishing the above accountabilities.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer locations on a daily basis, and periodically travel to assignments outside the region.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- Ability to perform repetitive bending and lifting of up to 75 pounds, sometimes in crowded quarters.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customer and company personnel.
- Demonstrated strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a variety of tasks simultaneously, including anticipating problems and taking appropriate preventive action to avoid crises whenever possible.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and effectively as part of a team.
Equal Employer Opportunity Statement
KeHE Distributors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or faith, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training as well as the administration of all Human Resources and Talent Acquisition processes.