This is a job posting from company – North Coast Community Homes Inc
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Ohio, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Department: Tenant Outreach and Support
Reports to: Chief Development Officer
FLSA Status: Full Time – Exempt
SUMMARY: The Residential Services Liaison acts as the primary channel to improve communication between the direct care providers in each home and North Coast Community Homes (NCCH). They are responsible for proactive communication with house staff to ensure that all resident’s needs are met in their home. The Residential Service Liaison functions with a resident-centric mindset and approach to developing collaboration for the betterment of the men and women living in NCCH homes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain thorough knowledge of NCCH as an organization, all properties, care providers, CBODD, and an understanding of how each impacts the other entities of contact
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of North Coast Community Homes with NCCH residents, families, individual care providers, care provider agencies, and the County Boards of Developmental Disabilities
- Coordinate the Move-in/Move-out process and procedure with resident, service provider and county support administrator – including completion of applications and leases, maintaining data and records
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the needs of each resident and any issues that arise
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and partner organizations
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other partners for the benefit of the resident
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 3-5 years’ experience in communications, public health, marketing, special education, social work, disabilities services and/or equivalent experience in related field
- Knowledge of and ability to develop Community Service Partnerships
- Knowledge of Social Determinants of Health
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to conduct and coordinate multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with staff at all levels, interact with external partners, and to represent the organization to the public
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information is crucial
- Positive attitude and ability to adjust to changing priorities and growing responsibilities
- Must demonstrate effective written and oral interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor
- General office environment. Some evening and weekend work may be required
- Frequent and prolonged sitting required, with telephone, typing and other computer-related work required
- Travel required within Ohio’s northeast counties
North Coast Community Homes, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, veteran or military status, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment at North Coast Community Homes is Employment At-Will under Ohio law. This means that either party may terminate the employment at any time without giving a reason. No contract of continued employment is to be implied for any act of omission of North Coast Community Homes or its employees.
Criminal / Credit / Bureau of Motor Vehicles background checks shall be run on all final candidates.
North Coast Community Homes is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization providing stable, safe, and supportive homes for individuals with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges throughout Northeast Ohio. With the support of many donors, volunteers, and professionals, we have developed and manage more than 230 community-based homes serving more than 1,500 individuals since 1984. In keeping with our mission, homes developed by NCCH are safe, comfortable, and affordable, and are designed to empower persons with disabilities to live fuller, more independent lives.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. All applications will be considered highly confidential. To be considered for this position, please complete an Online Job Application by clicking here or you may send cover letter and resume to: .
Powered by JazzHR