This is a job posting from company – Sheppard Pratt
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt is one of the nation’s leading programs for the treatment of children, teens, adults, and older adults with eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, compulsive overeating, and other specified eating disorders.
As a Registered Nurse/RN you will:
- Perform a full range of professional psychiatric nursing services, including assessing, planning, administering, and evaluating patient care in accordance with team treatment plans.
- Administer medical treatment as prescribed by physician.
- Teach and provide psychosocial support to patients and their families.
- Provide day-to-day clinical direction to assigned Mental Health Workers or other paraprofessional staff.
- Document and report patient progress to treatment team.
- Must possess a current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Maryland (or compact state) at time of appointment and continuously while in position.
- Experience in a psychiatric nursing setting preferred.
All new clinical staff will begin their extended clinical orientation/training immediately following your first day of employment. * AHA CPR required before first day of employment
**Any RN with less than one year of experience will automatically be placed in Sheppard Pratt’s Nurse Residency Program**