This is a job posting from company – Samaritan Healthcare
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Washington, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
All of us, for each of you, every time.
Together, inspiring healthy regional communities.
At Samaritan Healthcare we are dedicated to providing healthcare services to the community that we serve. We are committed to providing the very best work environment for our employees and the very best care to our patients.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our Resource Pool at Samaritan Healthcare community in sunny, Moses Lake, Washington! As an RN you are responsible for a group of patients for a designated time frame implementing the Nursing Process. You work closely with patients, physicians, and other clinicians in order to ensure optimal patient care and outcomes. New grads encouraged to apply! New grads will secure a position as well as participate in Samaritan Healthcare’s Nurse Residency program.
You may qualify for the position based on the following: * Current Washington State RN Licensure.
- Experience as an acute care registered nurse preferred. Minimum one year of RN experience preferred for specialty nursing departments.
- Ability to perform the primary functions of a Registered Nurse in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of all assigned patients.
- HCP (Healthcare Provider) Level of BLS (Basic Life Support) within 30 days of hire – AHA or equivalent.
Resource RN Competencies: * Need to obtain all of the certifications applicable to the nursing units to which they have been trained.
- AWHONN’s Advanced Fetal Monitoring course is only required if labor trained and caring for pregnant patients.
- NRP (AAP Neonatal Resuscitation Program) is only required if labor trained and caring for pregnant patients.
This is a full-time 36 hour per week, day shift position with rotating weekends and holidays.
As a Samaritan Healthcare employee, you will be asked to carry out the Mission, Vision, Values, and Strategy of Samaritan Healthcare, personifying service and operational excellence including the creation and maintenance of the best patient, employee, physician, and student experience.
As an RN, you will be required to fully understand the purpose and operation of Patient Care Services along with having the ability to make decisions based on sound judgment when a situation dictates. This position reports to the Charge Nurse, Department Director, and other designated supervisory staff on duty.