This is a job posting from company – Virtua Health
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Jersey, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
At Virtua Health, we exist for one reason – to better serve you. That means being here for you in all the moments that matter, striving each day to connect you to the care you need. Whether that’s wellness and prevention, experienced specialists, life-changing care, or something in-between – we are your partner in health devoted to building a healthier community.
If you live or work in South Jersey, exceptional care is all around. Our medical and surgical experts are among the best in the country. We assembled more than 14,000 colleagues, including over 2,850 skilled and compassionate doctors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners equipped with the latest technologies, treatments, and techniques to provide exceptional care close to home. A Magnet-recognized health system ranked by U.S. News and World Report, we’ve received multiple awards for quality, safety, and outstanding work environment.
In addition to five hospitals, seven emergency departments, seven urgent care centers, and more than 280 other , we’re committed to the well-being of the community. That means bringing life-changing resources and health services directly into our communities through our , telehealth, home health, rehabilitation, mobile screenings, paramedic programs, and convenient online scheduling. We’re also affiliated with Penn Medicine for cancer and neurosciences, and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia for pediatrics.
Employment Type: Employee
Employment Classification: Per Diem
Time Type: Part time
Work Shift: Day Shift – 12 Hr (United States of America)
Total Weekly Hours: 0
Location: Voorhees – 100 Bowman Drive
Responsible for assessing, diagnosing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care through outcome identification and evidence-based practice.
As an integral member of the health care team, coordinates patient care and communicates and collaborates extensively with the other members of the healthcare team, patients and/or patient’s family or significant other(s).
Maintains and demonstrates high standards of professional ethics.
- Performs an assessment of the patient, leading to development, implementation and evaluation of a plan of care.
- Administers, monitors and documents therapeutic interventions and regimes.
- Effectively manages rapidly changing situations.
- Participates in clinical decision-making.
- Educates patient and family/responsible party regarding disease process, individual care needs, wellness, safety issues, etc.
- Delegates and monitors care rendered by other members of nursing department and healthcare team.
- Demonstrates standard precautions and patient safety principles in practice.
- Participates in orientation, education and development of healthcare team.
- Identifies and participates in the performance improvement activities.
- Maintains professional and departmental level competencies.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Must have valid NJ RN License. Approved licenses must be presented and maintained in accordance with the State of New Jersey Licensing Board. Refer to the Educational/Regulatory Requirement (Department Specific) policy in the Nursing Administrative Manual.
Demonstrates knowledge of nursing skills, hospital practices, procedures and standards.
Perfects skills and stays abreast of current nursing practice through on-going education, journals, etc.
Must have strong communication skills.
Must be able to coordinate efforts of a team of care providers.