This is a job posting from company – Atlantic Hospice
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Jersey, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Angelic Health is a growing company that values and rewards our employees, recognizes staff contributions, and offers opportunities for growth. Our team members help change lives every day and share a mission of supporting extraordinary care for our patients. If you’re looking for a home you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future as part of a growing company, join our Angelic Health team!
ANGELIC HEALTH MISSION STATEMENT: To honor our patients and families by caring for them with respect and compassion, being by their side through difficult times.
OUR VALUES: Transparency, Integrity, Reliability, Compassion, Accountability, Flexibility, Innovation, and Creativity.
We’re on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members to join Angelic Hospice. For people facing a serious or life-limiting illness or injury, hospice care involves a team-oriented approach to expert medical care, pain management, and emotional and spiritual support expressly tailored to the patient’s needs and wishes. Support is provided to the patient’s loved ones as well.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Cumberland County, NJ) with Sign-on Bonus!
Work Hours and Frequency:
The Hospice RN Case Manager works a 40 hour work week.
What you’ll be doing as an RN Case Manager:
- RN oversees primary caseload of Hospice patients and provides skilled professional nursing care to them, their families and caregivers as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with the Hospice Medicare Conditions of Participation, State licensure laws, accrediting body standards and agency policies and procedures.
- Provides initial patient assessment and comprehensive nursing assessment, identifying patient problems, reassessing nursing needs, and collaborating to develop the Hospice Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) plan of care.
- Implements the plan of care and re-evaluates and revises the plan of care relative to the patient’s nursing needs to provide appropriate, comprehensive and responsive goals and interventions.
- Teaches, supervises, and counsels the patient, family members and staff regarding patient’s needs and nursing interventions, including possible other related problems of the patient at home.
- Works closely with other members of the IDT to ensure all patient and family care needs are being met.
- Provides supervision to Hospice Aides/Homemakers.
- Complete documentation within agency guidelines and to meet regulatory requirements.
- Participate in the agency’s orientation and in-service training programs for professional staff.
- Participate in agency’s performance improvement activities and marketing and community programs as requested, to promote professional growth and understanding of hospice care.
- Demonstrate familiarity with policies of the agency and rules and regulations of State, Federal and governing bodies.
What we’re looking for:
- Possess a current license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Two years of work experience as a registered nurse preferably with experience in home health and/or hospice setting.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and reliable transportation for field use.
- Ability to provide skilled nursing services and complete documentation within the agency’s productivity standards.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and respond to the needs of patients and families in varied settings.
- Demonstrated skill in nursing practice, ability to cope with family emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles.
- Ability to work as part of a comprehensive interdisciplinary team (IDT), and to represent the agency in the community.
- Must maintain a professional attitude and demeanor and be able to communicate effectively and relate courteously and cooperatively with patients, caregivers, colleagues, supervisors, co-workers, and all others supporting the mission and vision of the organization.
- Must be able to demonstrate optimism, enthusiasm, and willingness to work constructively with other team members and reflect concern for the well-being of others.
- Possess satisfactory references and pass criminal background, national sex offender, drug and motor vehicle checks.
Additional Job Details:
- Job Type: Salaried, Full-time with Benefits
- FLSA Classification: Exempt
Benefits of Full-time Employment:
- Sign-on Bonus!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) with additional time earned for longevity!
- Six paid Holidays
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Plans
- EPO with Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account option
- MetLife Dental
- MetLife Vision
- Company paid Group Life Insurance through MetLife
- May increase level of coverage and/or add dependents through payroll deduction
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth IRA)
- Company matching half up to 3% of employee contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Crisis counseling
- Company Credit Card when authorized
- Company provided Equipment: Laptop, cell phone, etc.
- Voluntary Benefits through Colonial Life (Disability, Accident, Hospital plans)
- Bereavement Leave – up to 3 days for the loss of a family member
- Compassionate Leave – we recognize there are days that are difficult and offer up to 3 days per year for employees to use for such events as grieving a loss of a loved one (including pets), pregnancy or infant loss, terminal illness of a loved one, taking time off for particular events (anniversary of a death, birthday of someone who has passed), or grieving the loss of a patient for whom you provided care.
- On-demand Pay option – having access to earned wages ahead of payday!
- Fun employee and family Events!
- We have a company culture that is dedicated to ensuring an exceptional experience for staff!
ANGELIC HOSPICE – 2021 AWARD WINNER!!
ANGELIC HOSPICE is the proud recipient of the 2021 Fazzi Associates
Hospice CAHPS AWARD OF DISTINCTION!
The Award of Distinction is presented to home health organizations that have demonstrated superior performance in patient satisfaction.
Your safety is our top priority.
We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.