This is a job posting from company – Hibbard Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Maine, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Sign-on Bonus available of up to $5000, great new shift differentials.
Work in a family oriented type environment.
New Graduates are always welcome to apply.
Registered Nurse (RN):
Picture your future with us! You will have the ability to grow and build a career in healthcare. As the RN, you are part of a strong clinical team, providing amazing care and support to our Residents.
We want to support your work and life balance, so we have flexible shifts available – and would love to speak with you about what interests you.
- Flexible Shifts
- Sign-On Bonuses available
- Pay On Demand: Daily access to your paycheck!
- Tuition reimbursement and Tuition Loan Forgiveness
- Full time employees have access to full benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Flexible savings account, including medical dependent
- Paid Time Off available to all employees
- 401(k) Retirement savings program with NEW employer contribution!
- Evaluate resident’s needs through ongoing assessment and revises care plan based on changes in resident’s condition
- Knowledgeably and competently deliver basic nursing care
Education and Experience:
- Education: Possess a diploma, AS or BS degree in nursing.
- Experience: we are looking for experienced RNs and new graduates are welcome!
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and use of Electronic Medical Records and/or solid computer skills
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and verbally
- Effective leadership skills and/or ability to invest in growing this skill
- Read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Must be currently registered/licensed in Maine.
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtained during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
All job offers are contingent upon receiving excellent references and passing the Maine State Background Check. State of Maine requires Covid-19 Vaccination.