This is a job posting from company – GreenFoot Technologies
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Nevada, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
GreenFoot Technologies is searching for a Registered Nurse – Nevada Southern Detention Center in Pahrump, NV. ON-SITE Position. No visa sponsorships supported, no agencies please.
Must-Haves * Current NV RN licensure
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Graduate from an accredited college or university nursing program
- Applicant must be a US citizen per facility contract
Nice-To-Haves * Newly licensed nurses will be considered
Salary will be modified with a tiered increase based on experience and shift differential paid for nights and weekends
CORRECTIONAL NURSING! Best Kept Secret in Nursing
At our client, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people. The Registered Nurse (RN) plans and provides comprehensive nursing care including, but not limited to, executing Licensed Independent Provider’s orders, dispensing and administering medications, and assisting Licensed Independent Provider in examinations and treatment of patients. Applies nursing and supervisory techniques required in the care, treatment and referrals of inmates/residents. Performs all technical/clinical procedures within the scope of his/her education and licensure.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the area and treatment of inmates/residents.
- Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents; prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare examining room and equipment.
- Examine and assess new inmates/residents with illnesses or injuries or inmates/residents who become ill or injured; refer inmates/residents to the emergency room or other appropriate healthcare facilities as required by their condition.
- Perform emergency procedures as needed and notify Licensed Independent Provider for treatment orders.
- Provide guidance, supervise and monitor the nursing care provided by licensed vocational/practical nursing staff and non-licensed medical staff.
- Graduate from an accredited college, university or nursing program with a degree/diploma in nursing.
- Must possess current licensure in the state of employment or multistate RN license.
- One year of professional nursing experience preferred. A valid driver’s license is required.
Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age. CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE–M/F/Vets/Disabled.