This is a job posting from company – Ameripharma
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Wyoming, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
1099 Independent Contractor
AmeriPharma is looking for an Registered Nurse to join the team!
Are you highly organized and passionate? Do you enjoy maximizing your experience and would like to be a part of fast-growing company where your opinions and ideas are being heard and you are able to make an impact? We are seeking someone who has the experience, vision, and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results. If this describes you, we’d love to have you join our expanding team.
Why Join Us?
We’re a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to contribute to our joint success on a daily basis. We value new ideas, creativity, and productivity. We like people who are passionate about their roles and people who like to grow and change as the company evolves.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing telephone as well as in person advice and education to patients. Offers intervention, counseling and support services which require substantial knowledge, judgment and nursing skill based upon principles of psychological, biological, physical and social sciences. Makes decisions based on his/her educational preparation, experience in nursing and clinical guidelines. Completes compliance and persistency program education and training with patients according to requirements. Provides quality patient care.
Director of Nursing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documents patient interventions with adequate detail in both clinical and on-clinical records consistently.
- Acts as clinical resource and works collaboratively with other departments.
- Follows HIPAA guidelines.
- Interacts closely as a patient liaison concerning initial and existing patient consultations.
- Maintains the knowledge of drug side effects and interactions.
- Correlates between drug manufacturers, physicians, and staff to provide seamless prescription process.
- Implements the patient care and compliance and persistency program according to requirements.
- Evaluates patient care.
- Verifies information by giving payment options, setting up refills, and delivering as a backup to the Revlimid nursing staff.
- Completes an accurate, initial comprehensive head to toe assessment. Completes for Home health patients and other assessments of patient and family to determine home care needs; obtains a history of current and previous illness(es).
- Uses health assessment data, input from agency team members, the physician, patient and family, to determine patient needs.
- Effectively manages patient and family expectations regarding agency services, outcomes/discharge goals and ability to achieve independence in care.
- Establishes appropriate primary and secondary diagnoses based on patient assessment and focus of home health care.
- Develops a care plan, incorporating appropriate skilled interventions, and necessary medical supplies/equipment and ancillary/specialty services, to achieve outcome/discharge goals.
- Regularly evaluates patient’s progress, in collaboration with team members; revises patient POC accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ Years’ Experience in Home Infusion and Infusion Centers
- Experience with IV Immunoglobulins
- Experience with IV Biologics
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and current RN state license.
- Effective interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills in speaking and writing.
- Organizational skills sufficient to maintain consistently accurate records.
- Ability to recognize and direct information to the appropriate health care provider.
- Computer skills that include word processing, and efficient use of the Internet and e-mail.
- Current CPR card, health certificate, valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, automobile insurance.
Physical Activities: The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
The above statements are intended to describe the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. The duties and responsibilities of this position are subject to change and other duties may be assigned or removed at any time. AmeriPharma values diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an AAP/EEO employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or based on disability or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at email [email protected] for assistance.