This is a job posting from company – Central Coast Home Health & Hospice
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Central Coast Home Health and Hospice is a locally owned organization with an excellent reputation throughout the San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. We are constantly growing and now seeking a full-time or part-time Registered Dietician (RD) to join our team out of Santa Barbara (Lompoc – Carpinteria).
The RD plans, organizes, and conducts dietetic education for nursing personnel and other personnel; Functions as a member of the interdisciplinary group with expertise in nutritional care.
Work schedule: Monday through Friday between the hours of 8AM & 5PM with some flexibility.
- Able to relate to people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent phone skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a more customer service-based approach
- Proficient on the computer and with software programs i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, as well as EMR
- Capable to learn new tasks quickly and work in a fast-paced work environment
- Understanding of hospice philosophy and issues of food/fluids for terminally ill individuals
- Prefer Master’s degree from an accredited institution with major in foods, nutrition, or dietetics, and successful completion of an internship or equivalent experience
- Successful completion of courses in methods and principles of teaching
- Member of the American Dietetic Association
- Valid CA RD license
- Home Health experience highly preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Maintain clean driving record and auto insurance coverage
- Reliable vehicle to drive regularly during work hours
- CPR certified (Healthcare Provider)
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, & vision benefits, holiday pay, paid personal and sick time off, 401(k), gym membership, in-house continuing education and reimbursement for outside training for full-time employees. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.centralcoasthomehealth.com.