This is a job posting from company – Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Ohio, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Sign-On Bonus Eligible
Relocation Allowance Offered when applicable
The Heart Institute at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is seeking full-time Registered Cardiac Sonographers. If you would like to join a unique clinical lab that strives for positive culture not just coworkers but who operates like a family by ways of creating a rewarding career through growth in the field and a supportive clinical ladder, we are the place for you!
We are committed to improving the quality of life for every child. We are one of the most respected names in children’s health care. U.S. News & World Report ranked Cincinnati Children’s No. 4 in the nation in the magazine’s 2021-2022 list of the best children’s hospitals.
Key Responsibilities of this Position Include:
- Perform pediatric cardiac exams
- Analyze & Report Exam Results
- Provide verbal and written preliminary reports to the Echo Faculty
- Assume on-call responsibilities
- Assist with research projects as needed
- Function as part of a team sharing knowledge and providing technical support for one another
·Associate’s Degree in a related field
· 0 – 2 years of work experience in a related job discipline
·Pediatric ARDMS certification obtained within 18 months of employment
Cincinnati Children’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and treasures Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We are committed to creating an environment of dignity and respect for all our employees, patients, and families (EEO/AA).