This is a job posting from company – Crestron Electronics
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We have been investing in resources and creating new opportunities within the organization, therefore we have a current opening for an AV Regional Sales Manager – Commercial to cover our southeast territory dealers. This is a remote position ideal for a candidate based Florida east coast, e.g. Jacksonville, Daytona, Miami.
We are specifically looking for a savvy channel sales professional with prior Commercial AV Integration / Field Sales experience to join our Southeast Regional Sales team to support Crestron dealers Florida/Southeast territory.
If you have worked with / or sold to / or developed business conferencing and AV integration solutions with Commercial AV Dealers – this is a huge plus.
To be a Regional Sales Manager at Crestron, it requires proven strength in gaining sales, ownership of company goals with performance at and above targeted quota. We are looking for a hunter, someone with the desire to win! In this role you will demonstrate and foster the Crestron culture of individual responsibility and accountability, take control of revenue targets and forge a plan of action to exceed this goal.
- Manage Channel Sales efforts – working with assigned commercial AV dealer network in aassigned territory..
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of managing and attaining aggressive quotas within large Corporate, Enterprise, and Dealer accounts
- Demonstrated awareness of the market and strong technical knowledge, with the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- Responsible for directly calling on Top Customers / manage VIR performance in your region
- Cultivating and managing deep relationships with executive level clients
- Along with a strong sales and/or technical background, the candidate will be essential in developing accounts and selling project-based, hardware and/or software systems solutions by training and education onsite and at CTI
- Minimum 2 years of Audio Visual/Conferencing/Business Solutions experience in a sales / technical capacity
- Working knowledge of Crestron’s AV / Unified Communications products and software
- Experience with Salesforce CRM sales forecasting, tracking and funnel management (or equivalent CRM)
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of generating successful sales with technical commercial/residential channel/dealers
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, partners, consultants, and engineers
- Ability to travel to client/dealer/office sites up to 60% within our Central territory, and attend industry events, as required.
- Knowledge of procurement policies, information and facilities management within a large organization preferred
- College/University degree – preferred
- Valid U.S. Drivers’ License
- Ability travel up to 60%
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.