This is a job posting from company – Woodgrain
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Arizona, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
$78,000 a year + quarterly bonus
Regional driver! Drive more, Earn more!
Base Location: 229 S 49th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043 USA
WOODGRAIN Transportation is a Millwork company, in fact, we’re one of the largest millwork companies in the United States! Proudly, we’re the largest producers of wood doors in the world! Currently, we have multiple warehouses across the US and committed to delivering quality molding and millwork products to our customers on time, every time.
Check us out at:
You’ll be home with your family every weekend.
- We have the full package of medical, dental, vision and supplementary insurance programs.
- We have holiday (9 days), sick and vacation pay.
- We have a 401K.
- We have tuition assistance.
- We have a quarterly performance-based incentive program. ($$!)
- We have annual performance-based merits. ($$$!)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates tractor/trailer in accordance with Company Policies, DOT Guidelines, and applicable traffic laws during the day or night and in various traffic and weather conditions.
- Conducts and documents pre- and post-trip inspections on truck and trailer.
- Responsible for securing cargo on trailer.
- Makes product deliveries according to proper route and schedule as indicated on the manifest.
- While at customer locations, the driver must open, close and secure trailer curtains and/or doors for customer to unload product.
- Ensure product accuracy and quality by scanning product tag numbers with a scanner and visually inspecting product as it is unloaded from the trailer.
- Obtains customer signatures on proof of delivery and submits to the dispatcher as required.
- Clean and sweep truck and trailer as needed.
- Operate and maintain a ‘Mobile Electronic Onboard Recording’ device.
- Report truck, trailer, equipment, and material problems and/or damage, accidents, and traffic violations promptly to the appropriate company official.
- Maintains a clean and professional appearance.
- Attends departmental staff and safety meetings.
- Must be able to pull a 175 Lb. trailer curtain open and closed at each stop as well as un-strap and re-strap to secure the remaining load
- Must be able to obtain a new DOT certified medical card and pass a Work-Well Physical Abilities test at time of hire
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-year verifiable interstate tractor trailer commercial driving experience within the last (3) years
- No more than (2) moving violations within the past (3) years and no more than (3) within the past (7) years
- No Reckless driving; including but not limited to speeding 15+ MPH and/or leaving the scene of an accident in the past (3) years
- Valid Class A CDL required
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY
Even if this job isn’t for you, maybe you know someone who would be a perfect fit?
If so, please send them this posting. Thanks!
WOODGRAIN is an EEO employer.
We maintain a tobacco and drug-free work environment.
Thank you for considering employment with us!
Powered by JazzHR