This is a job posting from company – CTCGroup
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Maryland, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
CTC Group is seeking an RF Wideband SME, Level 3, for a contingent position to provide support for Wideband subject matter areas. The SME will prepare recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and maintenance efforts in the following specialties: new technologies, wideband, radio frequency, identifying/resolving issues, and new capability development.
- Analyze and resolve issues concerning the design, development, and use of RF collection systems.
- Document and brief Government technical and management staff
- Employ detailed WB mission management and system integration strategies
- Coordinate with government lead to enhance tasking methods to satisfy national level requirements
- Provide expertise during Site Acceptance Test and Evaluations
- Serve as a primary trainer for WB systems
- Create and update technical manuals
- Identify project risks and determine the administrative or engineering means to mitigate the risk
- Provide recommendations for the overall technical direction of the project
- Coordinate and perform research and engineering to identify and resolve issues, develop new capabilities, and recommend new technologies
- Current, active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- A Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Intelligence Systems or related technical field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience with SIGINT Radio communications collection systems.
- Ten (10) years of experience with wideband communication exploitation systems such as GLAIVE, TIDYTIPS, or Ship Signal Exploitation Equipment
- Ability to Travel (CONUS & OCONUS).
Why CTC Group?
As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we recognize that successful partnerships are based on open and direct communication, mutual respect, and the ability to adapt to evolving capabilities. Our cleared employees bring decades of experience supporting customers in the Intelligence and Defense communities. We specialize in providing engineering, technical, operational support, and training services to Federal government, and Mission Operations.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with CTC Group’s vaccination policy. All CTC Group employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement by emailing HR and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if stricter, will take precedence over CTC Group’s vaccination policy.
CTC Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, genetic information, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner status, gender (including sex stereotyping), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Powered by JazzHR