This is a job posting from company – Brains Workgroup
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
One of our clients in automotive industry looking for talented Software Developer in Test (SDET) with Firmware experience.
Fully remote position.
Permanent FT position with competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
NO H1-B Visa can be supported for this role.
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer will work in challenging and collaborative environments to develop efficient software testing suites.
- Create tools and scripts to reduce the need for repetitive and manual tasks and tests
- Analyze requirements and product specifications to create a testing plan and testing suite
- Report issues and work with the engineering team to determine the causes and solutions
- Follow best testing practices when working in collaboration with the project team and management
- Interact with customers to understand their requirements Work in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment
- Ability to find ways to test and verify functions effectively
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) in the project
- Deep knowledge of continuous development and how the code is structured
- Software testing of User Interface and testing of interface protocols (APIs)
- Strong understanding of all test fundamentals
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong understanding of Software Quality Assurance methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong knowledge of test management tools
- Strong knowledge of defect tracking tools
- Strong organizational, analytical, and presentation skills as well as an attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Knowledge of Requirements Management Systems
- Experience with external devices and controllers
Education and Experience:
- Have unrestricted and continuing employment authorization in the US or US Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of proficient software testing experience working on software products / mobile applications
- Experience in testing Android applications, Android devices, and knowledge of AAOS
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting
- Experience designing and documenting unit and applications test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Proficient with Ruby or Python
- Preferred experience with C++
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with Cucumber and Gherkin is a plus
- Experience with the following tools: Jira, JAMA, QTest, Selenium WebDriver, Confluence, Jenkins, Github
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly:
Check ALL our Jobs: