This is a job posting from company – Compass Marketing
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Public Relations & Promotional Brand Representative
Position: On site Full-Time, Permanent (with potential for progression)
Are you ready to score your next job in PR & Promotional brand marketing?
Are you looking for your next shot in advancing your career?
Are you a competitive person with a burning desire to succeed?
If so, we’ve got what you’ve been looking for!
We have a range of promotional events that we need to grow this holiday season. Our team operates similarly to a team of athletes on a competitive sports team – our core values being leadership, integrity, teamwork, and accountability. As a business, we highlight customer focus and provide training for all new Public Relations & Promotional Brand Representatives!
Public Relations & Promotional Brand Representative Role:
As a Public Relations & Promotional Brand Representative, you will provide information and promote our client’s services and products across our private event sites throughout the North Carolina region. While doing so, you will answer any questions, deal with donor inquiries, and gain new long-term donors daily with a view to increasing our clients brand awareness to the masses. If you want to make a real difference in the world – this is your time to shine!
As a representative of the company, it is important to us that you can present yourself in a professional but friendly manner. You will have an outgoing personality, a vibrant sense of humour or an ability to spark conversation to help attract customers to the event.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with the public at private events to build excitement around the cause in a favorable manner
- Market our clients’ causes through face-to-face interactions at our private site events across the North Carolina region
- Help our clients increase their market share and brand awareness through these upbeat, positive interactions
- Guide customers through the donor and post-donor process to ensure their longevity and satisfaction
- Take accountability and ownership of personal and team sales targets and customer satisfaction
- You’ll be responsible for proactive communication with customers, mentors, clients and team members
- You’ll be working with other members of the PR & Marketing teams to set and deliver customer expectations
Why You Should Work for Compass:
Our team emphasizes the family culture more than anything else, we have a great team environment, and we believe in teamwork. Compass works with their clients on a pay-per-customer basis, so it’s in our best interest to invest time, money and effort into our people. We’re regularly incentivising and rewarding our people through financial means, education and skill building, travel opportunities, fine dining and events or based on more personal motivating factors. We also love building relationships and have a close-knit, fun, team environment!
We’re interested in meeting people that are:
- Currently living in or near Charlotte, NC (willing/able to commute)
- Over 18 years of age and eligible to work in the USA
- Available for at least 12 weeks of work (our preference is for permanent availability)
- Excited about learning and applying new skills
- Wanting to grow personally and professionally
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
For Consideration: Please send your resume through the online application process by clicking the