This is a job posting from company – Kaiyo
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Jersey, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Kaiyo is an online marketplace committed to great design, exceptional customer care, and a more sustainable planet. We take the uptight and out-of-reach out of interior design by making it easy to buy & sell quality secondhand furniture. Forget about dealing with strangers, renting cars, five flights of stairs, impossible doorways, and hours of assembly. Our team handles all the hassle so you don’t have to.
Our company has entered a hyper-growth phase, serving the New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington D.C., and Los Angeles metro areas, with plans for continued expansion. Our team is experienced — we’ve scaled companies before and have seen successful exits. Our customers are passionate; we receive stellar reviews and have a world-class NPS score. We’ve been featured in top-tier publications including , , and and are funded by Moderne Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Correlation Ventures, and Max Ventures.
- Starting pay $20 – $21+ / hour base pay + $2-$4 / hour in tips!
- $750 Sign-On Bonus
- 3 Day Workweek x 10 hour days
- Referral Bonus Program
We also offer a generous $750 Referral Bonus to our employees who help us find great talent!
- Valid Driver’s License from the state of residence
- Ability to drive a 16-foot box truck
- Moving furniture in and out of individual’s homes and providing excellent customer service during pickups and deliveries
- Safely packing, wrapping, and labeling items, loading trucks, and securing cargo
- Consistently finding the best route or the best way, being able to lead small teams effectively, and being able to handle a large number of competing priorities
- Responsible for ensuring that all documentation, receipts, invoices, and forms are completed appropriately and delivered on time
- Occasionally assisting with warehouse processes (handling inventory, furniture maintenance, warehouse cleanliness, etc.)
- Kaiyo requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As Kaiyo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, its employees may request a medical or religious exemption from this requirement. This process is individual and all requests will be reviewed and decision communicated with the requesting employee.
Powered by JazzHR