This is a job posting from company – Team Builder Recruiting
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Psychiatric Technician – Sign-On Bonus
Is this what you want in your next career?
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people who are struggling with mental illness
- A full-time, entry-level position working in the mental health field with a generous benefits package and sign-on bonus (Part-time options are also available).
- Work with a mental health service provider who supports professional development by providing continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and advancement opportunities
- Join a committed team of mental health professionals where you can have a career, not just a job
One of the region’s leading mental and behavioral health care providers is looking for Psychiatric Technicians to join our team. With an extensive network of providers throughout central PA, this position provides opportunities for advancement as you build your career and expand your experience. Our entry-level psychiatric technician positions provide valuable training and counseling experience for someone looking to further their career in the mental health field.
About our Psychiatric Technician position:
- Current openings are for 2nd shift (3 PM – 11:30 PM) and 3rd shift (11 PM – 7:30 AM)
- 8-hour and 12-hour shift options are available
- Care for clients in crisis or involuntary commitments for observation with an stay of 1-2 weeks.
- Build a therapeutic relationship & maintain a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Work as a part of a multidisciplinary therapy team, assist in implementing treatment plans and give feedback to improve the treatment process.
- Assist in group and individual counseling, daily living requirements, and help to direct activities.
- Gain valuable confidence and experience working one on one with a variety of populations
Psychiatric Technician Requirements:
- Compassionate approach to working with people struggling with mental illness
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral health services is preferred (Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Counseling, Human Services, etc.)
- Some college courses with prior training and/or experience in mental/behavioral health care will also be considered.
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions and a clean driving record for the last three years.
- Available to work every other weekend
What We Offer Our Psychiatric Technician:
- Competitive Pay: Starting at $17.87/hour – depending on experience
- Sign-On Bonus ($1000 – $3000 – full amount paid within 3 weeks of hire)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Retirement with a generous match
- 19 days of PTO & 7 paid holidays
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement for related college-level coursework
- Opportunity to attend training for professional development
- Advancement opportunities as you further develop your skills and education in the mental health field
If you have a background in Psychology, Human Services, Social Work, Counseling, or Sociology or would like the opportunity to build your mental health career and gain valuable counseling and therapy experience, please submit your resume via Microsoft Word to be considered for our Psychiatric Technician position.
Key Words: Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, Therapy, Entry Level, Sociology, Human Services None