This is a job posting from company – Elevate Commercial
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Ohio, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Elevate Commercial is a fast-growing, commercial real estate, impact investment firm, opportunistically investing in assets throughout the United States, with a focus on affordable housing and mobile home communities in the Midwest. Since 2015, the firm has acquired, partnered, and/or consulted on 1,393 workforce housing multifamily units, 1471 mobile home park lots, 113,000 square feet of retail, and a medical office building.
We have big ambitions and are only getting started. We’re seeking a Property Manager to join our team to help us go to the next level.
Our Core Values
These four values are the root of how we approach business. We hire, fire, and promote based on these values.
- Always Do The Right Thing – We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards; doing right by investors, partners, residents and each other.
- Have A Growth Mindset- We believe in unlimited human potential and see ourselves and each other as a work in progress. We’re always getting better and continuously seek ways to help each other grow.
- Play With Fanatical Effort – We give our best effort in everything that we do. We show up in full force and leave everything on the field.
- Keep It 100 – We communicate directly, openly and honestly. We embrace our uniquenesses and encourage authenticity. We attack problems (not people!) head on, and avoid passive aggressive behaviors.
We seek to deliver significant and positive returns to investors, while having a significant and positive impact on residents’ lives. We believe in using business as a force for good, and take pride in our social impact programs that build community and enrich lives. We aim to set an example for other firms in our industry and abroad.
As a Property Manager, you will play a critical role in helping ensure our residents have a safe, clean, and pleasant community to call home. This involves interacting with residents (current and potential), maintenance staff, and vendors. This position requires good interpersonal skills, organization, and an understanding of light construction and/or remodeling.
The ideal candidate embodies The Three F’s:
- Friendly: be warm, kind, and welcoming to everyone you interact with.
- Fair: treat everyone equally, and enforce all park policies and guidelines in compliance with US Fair Housing Act laws.
- Firm: people will test you and try to pull a fast one on you. You must be comfortable pushing back and holding your ground to avoid someone taking advantage of you.
What you will do in this role
- Interact with prospective residents to show the property and help lease vacant lots.
- Ensure rents are collected in a timely manner, every month
- Work with vendors and maintenance staff to help resolve work orders
- Collaborate with your peers in Asset Management, and Cap Ex, to complete property renovations and improvements on time and under budget
What you’re great at
- Communication: you have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Staying organized: strong organizational and time-management skills are essential
- Using technology: proficiency utilizing the software, including but not limited to: Google Workplace Suite, AppFolio, QuickBooks, etc.
Who you will work with
- Asset Manager
- Cap-Ex Manager
- External vendors
- Operations Manager
- Lead Accountant
- Managing Partner
The fine print
No job is perfect. We’d be disingenuous and inconsistent with our value of Keep it 100 if we didn’t include some of the less glamorous details to prepare for. We believe in setting people up for success, so it’s important that you’re fully aware that we’re still figuring things out. We’ve come a long way, but we still have a lot of room for improvement. To address this, we’ve begun implementing the Entrepreneurial Operating System ( ) as outlined in the book, Traction. In a nutshell, EOS provides a consistent set practices that impact every part of the business. EOS will play a huge part in your on-boarding and day-to-day role, so you’ll be expected to fully embrace it in your role. We’ll supply you with the necessary training and support to get up to speed on the key terms, processes and supporting software.