This is a job posting from company – Virtusa
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Jersey, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Remote engagement but highly prefer candidates based on the East Coast or have candidates at any of the following regions NJ/NY/MD or FL
Manager: Not looking for IT Project Managers
You will be responsible for the end-to-end project management of high priority cross-functional initiatives as part of the Marketing team. Projects may span both within our immediate team and cross functional marketing teams, managing budgets, invoices, leadership meetings and presentations along with meeting various deadlines that result in growth, revenue, and awareness for the company.
- Lead and drive a variety of challenging projects that may be large, complex and time-sensitive with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Prepare and disseminate/present project progress at all levels of the organization.
- Identify process gaps.
- Lead or assist in optimizing and/or implementing new/existing processes and tools.
You are a self-starter, with marketing and business background, with exceptional organization and communication skills, has the ability to develop relationships among various cross-functional teams and provide guidance and support to drive towards successful project launches.
You embrace and help improve project management processes and tools for the overall benefit of your projects and the organization at large.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or 8 or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience specifically in Projects managing budgets, invoices, leadership meetings and presentations.
- Marketing domain
- MBA or MS in engineering degree.
- PMP Certification.
- Leadership ability.
- Ability to quickly resolve complex problems and identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans to keep program schedules on track.