This is a job posting from company – IES Commercial & Industrial
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Virginia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking Commercial Electrical Construction Project Manager/Estimator, Suffolk, Virginia.
- Supervision of total construction effort to ensure project(s) constructed per design, budget and on-schedule.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions including scheduling, material control, and support staff.
- Provide direction to craft workers and/or contractor/sub-contractor workers as required.
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc.
- Complete estimating and documentation for extra work and ensure issuance of change orders.
- Manage productivity of craft workers and efficient use of materials & equipment, and overall contractual performance of the project.
- A combination of 4 years project management/estimating experience in commercial electrical construction and service setting.
- Valid Electrical License on the Journeyman or Master level strongly preferred.
- Experience supervising others including craft workers.
- Knowledge of electrical construction and service management methods including related technologies and equipment, contracts, jurisdiction NEC requirements, and related estimating, scheduling, and safety requirements.
- Proficient computer skills with experience utilizing MS Office (EXCEL/WORD) and estimating software, ACCUBID experience a plus.
- Valid motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.