This is a job posting from company – J.B. Henderson Construction
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Mexico, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starts at $110,000/yr
- Relocation assistance
- Other award-winning benefits:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums pay for Employee AND Dependents
- 401(k) with discretionary match (no cap)
- Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid basic term life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday benefits
- Annual bonus and pay increase potential
An established employer having earned the Family Friendly and Top Workplaces recognition, JB Henderson Construction is a national General/Mechanical Contractor and custom Fabricator. We develop and retain long-term relationships by delivering the highest level of safety, quality, integrity, and operational excellence. We do this by integrating skilled trade professionals with process-based project management. We build the future by providing diverse career and job opportunities to support individuals, families, and communities.
Here at JBH we are known for having a small company mom and pop feel for being a large employer. We are also known for our high culture satisfaction and long tenured employees. If you want a place to call home, then we are the employer for you.
Utilizing documented project management processes, applicable forms and attachments, the Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of the project life cycle including all activities such as contract negotiations and execution through final invoicing and project post construction activities. The project management activities also include providing information and ongoing communication to direct reports, Estimators, internal and external customers, and other team members, as the project warrants. May perform mentorship activities for project support personnel at the direction of the Area or Site Manager.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years Project Manager experience in the construction industry. Some credit may be given towards the 5 years Project Manager experience for equivalent education (college or vocational school courses) in the construction or engineering field
- Experience solely managing multiple construction projects of various sizes required.
- Minimum 3 years construction trade experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced Project Management
- Ability to generate and modify cost loaded progress schedules
- Extensive knowledge of job costing/budgeting/invoicing
- Ability to accurately interpret contracts
- Ability to interpret all trades specifications and plans
- Construction process knowledge
- Advanced estimating capability in all trades for change order generation
- Knowledge of construction methods and local permit practices
- Ability to multi-task (multiple projects simultaneously)
- Ability to represent and market JB Henderson in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Software proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe/ Bluebeam, Viewpoint and software proficiency in MS Project or P6 software
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to occasionally inspect operational areas and projects and may be exposed to ongoing construction and various weather conditions. Employee occasionally walks on level and uneven surfaces as well as occasionally ascends and descend stairs and/or ladders at project sites. The noise level in the work environment may range from moderate to loud.
In this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. The employee must also occasionally lift and move up to 35 pounds. This position requires up to 15% local travel.