This is a job posting from company – PRSH Holdings Inc.
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Pavement Recycling Systems is the Western United States premier provider of Recycling Solutions to reclaim, preserve, and rehabilitate pavement at any stage. Becoming a team member of PRS introduces you to a unique culture of employee ownership and empowerment to grow and succeed in your career. We create an environment in which all employees develop and contribute to their full potential and we recognize and reward outstanding results.
As a Project Coordinator you will be involved with management, financial management and close out of a project to ensure completion to customer requirements with the consideration of set deadlines, scheduling, record-keeping, and budgeting.
- Assists the Project Manager in managing a portfolio of projects, coordinating with the customer, operations, general contractor and/or subcontractors
- Ensures accurate paperwork is maintained for each project and that all supporting documentation is compiled, stored and readily available for inspection or query
- Assists with the ordering/tracking and scheduling equipment and material deliveries, manpower and subcontractor labor, and preparing written documentation for customer correspondence, transmittals, reports, etc.
- Provides input on equipment procurement methods and contracts to ensure efficient and effective project production
- Assists with project closeout procedures, finalizing contract paperwork, obtaining retainages, and working with management to resolve any project claims
- Audits automated and manual timecards for payroll processing
- Exports and imports timecard information into payroll software
- Coordinates weekly submission of certified payroll reports
- Matches vendor invoices to purchase orders
- Enters invoices into accounting software ensuring proper coding, approve and pay invoices
- Organizes and maintains A/P records
- Assists with audits, both internal and external, by handling all accounts payable related requests
- Obtains vendor statements and reconciles open payables with their open receivable statement
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate flexibility to effectively deal with changing priorities and timelines through analytical problem solving
- Proven time management and follow-through skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Display superior written, oral communication skills and effective listening skills
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and integrity, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
- Ability to analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions
- Ability to make quick decisions and commit to a clear course of action
- Ability to identify key issues and relationships relevant to achieving long range goals or vision
- Passion for safety
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office 365 products, Excel, Internet, Estimating software, etc.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages and discounts
- Valid CA Driver License and good driving record
- ESOP Retirement Benefits are extended to all employees with participation after one year of service. A typical discretionary annual company contribution can range from 10% to 15% of your annual salary.
- 401K Retirement Benefits are extended to all Non-union employees.
- Health, Dental, and Vision as well as other supplemental health insurance.
- Holiday Pay
- Opportunities for career advancement
- On the job training provided to all employees
- Work for an industry leader in various disciplines and markets
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
We are an equal opportunity employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
401k, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Vision