This is a job posting from company – Feed My Starving Children
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Arizona, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Combine your skills and experience with your passion for changing lives!
For over 30 years, Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) has been working to combat hunger worldwide. Time and time again, our passionate team has put FMSC on the Star Tribune’s Top Workplace list.
As a part-time Program Facilitator you will facilitate an exceptional volunteer experience while furthering our mission of feeding Gods starving children hungry in body and spirit. Must be available for one evening shift during the week, and every other Saturday. This position is based out of our Mesa, AZ location.
Why you should apply:
- For starters, were a fast-growing organization with a high level of ethics and integrity weve been rated 4 out of 4 stars on Charity Navigator for the past 16 years!
- Were focused on meaningful work. Use your skills to truly make a difference!
- Work alongside compassionate, talented co-workers and have fun along the way. Were known for having great potlucks, delicious treats, celebrating holidays and birthdays, and finding opportunities to spend time in fellowship.
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance. We care about your well-being!
include paid time off (PTO), 401(k) with employer match, and vision. * We pay competitively with other non-profits. As a new hire youd make $16.80/hr.
- Program Facilitators provide a top-notch volunteer experience. Youll build rapport, answer questions, give large group presentations, share the impact they are making, and show genuine appreciation. We love our volunteers!
- Orchestrate packing session activities. Well count on you to ensure that everything runs smoothly from time management to the flow of people and materials to staying on track with meal production.
- Lead an improvised Christian prayer over the packed meals after each session, inviting volunteers to join in if theyd like, as prayer is an essential part of what we do.
- Perform warehousing tasks. Youll lift and palletize heavy boxes, and move inventory using a pallet jack (dont worry, well provide training).
Does this sound like you?
- An interest in supporting, promoting and authentically communicating FMSCs Christian mission and goals.
- Provides top-notch customer service and has a willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of our volunteers.
- Program Facilitators thrive in a team setting: Youre flexible and have a tendency to pitch in and fill in the gaps without being asked.
- Possesses a knack for public speaking in a variety of styles (i.e. educating, storytelling, persuading and instructing). Comfortable speaking in front of various sized groups.
- Proven ability to exert yourself physically for a 4-8 hour shift, walk and stand in intervals up to 4+ hours, ability to push, pull, bend, twist, lift 30-50 lbs. repeatedly and use hand tools, like utility knives.
- A desire to maintain a clean and food-safe facility by doing laundry and cleaning floors, dishes and bathrooms throughout the day.
- Fueled by working with large groups in a fast-paced setting. You have high energy and the stamina to keep up with group after group of our amazing volunteers!
FMSC is an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, sex, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, public assistance status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more about diversity, equity, and inclusion at FMSC – fmsc.org/values.
Powered by JazzHR