This is a job posting from company – Tosca Services
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Named to the Atlanta Journal Constitution’s “Top Workplaces in Atlanta” two years in a row, Tosca promotes a culture of positivity and inspires our team members to go above and beyond — for themselves, each other and their community.
We believe our team members deserve more than just a paycheck. They deserve to work in a fun environment with a supportive team that cares about each other and encourages collaboration at all levels. It’s not just about being a great company, it’s about being great people and serving a higher purpose. Every Tosca employee can be proud of doing their part to reduce food waste.
Our team members are provided with a wide range of programs to help them reach their full potential — personally and professionally.
As our Production Supervisor, you lead a team of workers in meeting production demands at our Service Centers. You lead the day-to-day manufacturing operations of the group, including safety, quality, shipping, receiving, scheduling, and coordinating with the maintenance team. You are attentive to safety and conscientious about ensuring compliance with OSHA. Safety always comes first! Proactively, you promote safety awareness and develop safety goals with your team. You keep up-to-date and accurate records, reporting any injuries or incidents to the EH&S Manager.
You collaborate with the Service Center Manager to monitor and control costs of operation in alignment with the budget. Never satisfied with the status quo, you are goal-oriented and always looking for ways to improve. You thrive in our fast-paced, change-focused environment. By using your excellent leadership to coach and mentor your team, you inspire them to take pride in their work. You get satisfaction out of facilitating the efficient manufacturing of quality products that meet consumer demands.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant business/technical field preferred
- Minimum 5+ years related operations experience
- Active listening, communication (verbal and written), and negotiation skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, change-focused environment
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team player who works productively with a wide range of people and demonstrates leadership potential
- Ability to perform business math (basic algebra, compute rate, ratio, etc.)
- Demonstrated high integrity and ethical standards
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Superior organizational skills along with accuracy and attention to detail
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, inventory/warehouse management software, MAS knowledge preferred