This is a job posting from company – Katalon
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KMPG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit
We take our customers’ problems very seriously, and providing quick, friendly help to our users is a top priority throughout the company. Being a Customer Support Specialist requires, above all, the ability to learn. Most of the questions you’ll answer will be from developers and QA engineers on a broad range of topics.
As a Customer Support Specialist, your role is to provide answers to Katalon customers’ issues, recommend solutions, and guide users through features and functionalities
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent technical support to our customers.
An ideal applicant would be self-driven, with an interest in digging deep into problems, and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- First point of contact to handle customer questions, error reports, feature suggestions, or license inquiries
- Manage the opening, status update, and closing of support tickets to ensure issue identification and resolution SLAs are met
- Browse through the logs, and test steps to reproduce the report
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and recurring issues and report back to Katalon teams
- Develop and maintain a vast knowledge of our products and services – be the expert
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service at all times
- 1-2 years experience in Software testing (manual/automation) and Customer Support
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of software testing concepts
- Comfortable assisting others through company help desk software, such as Zendesk/Salesforce in addition to other remote access desktop programs.
- Aptitude to learn and understand new technologies and technical concepts.
- Be organized, patient, empathetic, and able to listen to customers.
- Experience with Selenium, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired
- Knowledge of DevOps or a good understanding of development methodologies is a plus.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package with achievable and compelling Quarterly Performance Bonus (modeled at 90% gross monthly salary)
- Self-Managed Paid Time Off (PTO) – We trust that everyone working at Katalon is a true professional and responsible talent. When you’re sick, take the time you need to get better. Enjoy your time off if you need a break to refresh and reboot.
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Diverse, Equal, Inclusive, and Belonging work environment
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.