This is a job posting from company – Taylor & Pond
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
HIRING NOW in San Diego, CA!
MUST LOVE BEAUTY! Taylor & Pond is a leading 360 full-service digital marketing agency specializing in the beauty industry. Please visit and our Instagram page to get a sense of the work we do and who we are!
We are seeking an ambitious Photographer who is innovative, experienced and excited to be part of a fast-paced environment that creates new and engaging content every day. This is a paid, full time position based out of our office and studio in Downtown San Diego.
You will have the opportunity to work in a creative environment every day in the Beauty and Lifestyle industry, and will directly support the Photography Team with day-to-day creative operations of the agency. The ideal candidate has proven success in articulating a concept, sourcing inspiration, shooting, editing, and retouching photos. You will report directly to the Senior Photographer of the Key Client Account and be a collaborative team member of the Photo Team and the creative department.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- You will develop, concept and pitch creative ideas internally with confidence
- You will be an ambitious, proactive member of the Creative Team
- You will maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do:
- Shoot high end product photography for a Key Client under the supervision of the team’s Senior Photographer
- Retouch all photos associated with the client & related projects
- Develop a monthly shot list for specific products
- Present creative ideas to client and implement feedback when needed
- Understand the product line and use cases for each product
- Have an overarching understanding of the client’s creative direction, likes and/or dislikes
- Learn client-specific retouching and shooting workflow from the team’s Senior Photographer
- 3+ years experience in photography
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Capture One, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite
- Exceptional knowledge of studio lighting
- Expert knowledge of high-end product retouching and color work
- High proficiency in camera operation
- Must have experience on set and/or in studio
- Ability to determine lighting requirements for shots
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Solid work history
- Sense of ownership and understanding of its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Impeccable time management skills
Bonus Points If:
- You have agency experience
- You have beauty experience
- You have experience lighting and retouching highly reflective products
- You have painting or drawing skills
To apply, you must submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Link to a portfolio of work; Applications without a portfolio submission will not be considered
- Link to retouching examples (skin and product)
In addition, we ask that you please prepare retouching samples to walkthrough in your interview.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
- PTO Plan that grows as you do and becomes unlimited after 2 years
- Paid Holidays + T&P Team Paid days off
- 100% Company-Sponsored Medical Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% matching
- Hybrid working schedule (remote + in-office)
- Opportunity for career growth + development
- A fast-paced, high energy + dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego (Miami coming soon!)
- Company-Paid Parking at our Downtown San Diego Office
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office to keep you fueled for AGENCY LIFE!
- Free Lunch Thursdays for in-office team members
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE health + beauty products