This is a job posting from company – Texas Instruments
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We can’t predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it
Texas Instruments is seeking a Process Integration Engineering Manager. Responsibilities include directing, leading, and managing the process integration team and engineering activities/projects across analog technologies in TI’s state-of-the-art 300mm manufacturing wafer fab. Additionally, you may be responsible for selecting, developing, and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. As an Engineering Manager you may also provide supervision to exempt employees or a combination of both exempt and skilled nonexempt employees.
Process integration team responsibilities include: ownership of technology parametric performance, Parametric Cpk improvements, parametric test dispositions including root cause determination for scrap or outliers, definition and evaluations of experiments to improve processes, short flow development, product flow creation/review, cross functional team leadership, to support the development, qualification, and manufacturing of advanced analog and digital technologies.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Physics
- 5+ years of related process integration experience. Experience managing groups, leading projects, and leading teams is required
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours.
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day – from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.