This is a job posting from company – Pacific Companies
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Wyoming, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Enjoy all that the Rocky Mountain area has to offer: Practice Est. 1993/No State Income Tax/Earn Over To $300K in Year 1
- Established in 1993, our team consists of four Infectious Disease physicians, one Nurse Practitioner, experienced nursing staff, and in-house billing department.
- Our practice has an inpatient service at a centrally located 200-bed hospital servicing much of the State of Wyoming.
o Providers have an average daily inpatient census of 18-20 patients shared between 2 providers. During the week, call is split amongst the physicians. Each physician is responsible for being on call one weekend out of every four.
- Our outpatient clinic offers ID consultations and follow-up, inpatient telehealth services to hospitals across the state, on-site wound care, laboratory, an infusion suite, and multiple satellite clinics.
- We provide one of the most diverse, challenging, and effective ID programs in the country. Our specialists manage complex infections in hospitalized patients as well as a broad range of orthopedic cases, common infectious diseases, and a variety of interesting infections such as: Tularemia, HIV, Tuberculosis, Encephalitis, Leprosy, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Hantavirus, Whipple Disease and Bubonic Plague Cases.
- We provide teaching to PA students, Medical Students, Pharmacy students, and Residents.
- We offer our providers a competitive salary with year-end bonuses, 401k retirement package with profit sharing, health insurance, paid vacation, and CME allowances.
- Wyoming offers clean and safe communities with great schools that are praised for their excellence in education.
- No personal or corporate income taxes- Keep more of what you earn.
- The median home purchase is $280,000.
- Wyoming has endless skies, amazing forests, open spaces, wildlife, crystal clear rivers, lakes, hot springs, and freshwater reservoirs.
- Wyoming is in near proximity to many National Parks, and historical sites such as forts, the Medicine Wheel, and is the gateway to explore the west.
- Experience the popular hobbies of Wyomingites such as: Skiing (both downhill and cross-country), snowmobiling, snowboarding, ice skating, line and fly fishing, hiking, camping, boating, horse-back riding, kayaking, canoeing- or just go exploring.
We welcome you to become a part of our thriving Infectious Disease practice. Whether you are at the beginning of your journey or just hitting your stride, your career here will flourish.