This is a job posting from company – Cellebrite
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Jersey, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations
What is your mission?
Cellebrite is shifting towards term-based and usage-based business models for its on-prem and SaaS offering. We are looking for a seasoned pricing strategist to lead the portfolio pricing strategy framework and drive the change towards subscription business model.
What you’ll love about your mission:
- Create a strategic pricing framework across customer segments to proactively maximize adoption and profit;
- Develop pricing models that are easy to quote and understand by internal stakeholders and customers
- Implement pricing methodology based on customer’s perceived value/price sensitivity, pricing history, competitor pricing, cost to acquire and serve
- Orchestrate the collection of relevant information by cooperating with stakeholders from Market research, finance, product management, services, marketing, and sales
- Influence internally to encourage adoption of new pricing structures and strategies;
- Liaise with other business functions to identify and deploy operational best practices.
The superpowers we are looking for:
- Strategic thinker, self-starter, and results-oriented;
- Excellent business acumen;
- Mastery of subscription & SaaS pricing models (10+ years’ or equivalent)
- Ability to navigate and influence stakeholder to reach consensus
- Demonstrated ability to transform and simplify complex pricing for sales and other stakeholders
- Proven decision and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a rapidly change, matrixed environment;
- Experience in either product management or product marketing – advantage
- BS/BA required; with concentration in finance, business, or marketing; MBA preferred;
Cellebrite is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.